Infernal shrines hotfix

Battleground Feedback
So I'm gonna fix your broken map for you blizz. It's way to snowbally at the moment. Need to make it 100 minions need to die to summon the dudes. Will make for better team fights at the shrines. And I think the shrines shouldnt have to be activated the demons should be attacking anyone who comes near them imo. but that one you don't have to use. And the ai on the infernals may be hero focused but there still just push machines. what your going for is there but all the peices arent quite right.
Yeah this map is horrible. The objective is done WAY to fast. There's no way for either team to contest it.

I like the concept but in it's current form it's unplayable.

I'm not sure I can bring myself to play this game until this map is fixed.
45 minions to kill.

Punishers ONLY attack heroes and do NO -absolutely ZERO (0) siege damage-. Buff punisher slightly, and scale it

This makes it less snowbally, and adds another layer. Teamfight near the enemy and the punisher, or fight the punisher away and let the enemy push and gain level advantage

As it stands now, the punishers have crappy ai. They attack structures then hop onto heroes only to hop back to structures. And in doing so, creates an impossible teammfight scenario so early in levels which allows the enemy to gain such a level advantage early on
one other issue is that certain heroes oneshot the minions while other heroes dont have that option. leoric just sits inside the middle and does one skeleton swing to take every single minion.... its just unfair trying to go against KT and Leoric on this map. I like the idea of 100 skulls. It would make it so that they really have to sit in there and take the objective to win it. every other map takes an investment of time to take down the objective, this is over so fast if you were not already there when it started its too late.
09/14/2015 02:02 PMPosted by Bandito
one other issue is that certain heroes oneshot the minions while other heroes dont have that option. leoric just sits inside the middle and does one skeleton swing to take every single minion

They could try increasing the minion's health, or spreading out where they spawn so you have to actually GO kill them.
Increasing the number of minions would not solve the problem of AOE being too strong on this map. The minions spawning without being activated would make the problem worse; the few times I've had success on this map with a low-aoe team we did it by preventing the enemy from activating the shrine and wiping them so we could do our very slow minion killing uncontested.
I think the map is fine. I had a rough team and we came back 5 levels down and 3 punishers later.

Being said most people don't know how to fight against it.

I would keep everything the same, just lower his hp by 20% or some number that seems fair.

The punisher should have retarded damage and be scary as hell (lore wise) but should be balanced.

the amount of skulls and the difference between should create the Punishers strength.

30-0: super strong, boarder line OP (like 100 skull golem

30-15: half the strength as 30-0 Punisher.

30-29: The Punisher should still hit hard just 75% of the strength of the 30-0 Punisher.

I woul dlove this idea imo
I actually would like to see 1 or 2 shrines activted at a time so cc and AoE heroes can't always dominate in this map.