Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Notes – September 16, 2015

General Discussion
We’ve just deployed a hotfix patch in order to resolve several issues discovered after releasing our latest Heroes of the Storm patch. Please find complete patch notes for today’s update below:

Bug Fixes
General
  • Reconnecting to a Custom Game after it has been paused will no longer cause the player to become stuck on the “Reconnect Successful” screen for the duration of the match.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause display issues when launching Heroes of the Storm on a Mac after receiving a Software Update prompt.

Heroes and Talents
  • Fixed a rare issue that could cause Leoric to remain in Undying form for the duration of a game.
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent Nova from using Abilities if her target enters Stasis after Triple Tap is cast.
  • Misha will now properly pass all Spider Gems she collects on Tomb of the Spider Queen to Rexxar.
  • Rexxar will now properly gain Hunter-Gatherer Talent stacks when nearby allies collect Regeneration Globes.
  • Rexxar’s Mend Pet will no longer cleanse him of movement impairing effects.
  • Rexxar will no longer lose the Basic Attack range bonus granted by the Throwing Axe Talent after being killed.
  • The cooldown for Misha, Charge! will no longer increase after learning the Bear Necessities Talent.
  • Fixed a rare issue that could allow Rexxar to spawn more than one Misha under specific circumstances.
Any chance we'll see a nerf to the Punishers in the near future. Also, I've noticed that Leoric's camera comes unlocked if he dies while wraith walking and snaps back when you wraith walk after you have respawned. Is that a common bug?
I don't see a reason to nerf punisher, except maybe for the arcane damage which seems to be just way too much. However that crazy amount of damage makes it feel like Diablo 3.
09/16/2015 12:34 PMPosted by Lupus
I don't see a reason to nerf punisher,

I don't expect they will be nerfed, but there is a big bug with them that's causing them to do more damage than intended to structures. That will certainly be fixed.
09/16/2015 01:39 PMPosted by Helios
Thanks for the bug fixes. You missed the camera focusing on Misha but I guess you'll get around to it.

Now how about some balance changes so he's not absolutely unviable in HL? Oh wait, I forgot.... you guys can't balance worth a damn if WoW pvp the last few years has been any indication. Which is even more amazing considering Ghostcrawler left.

someone is grumpy
Any idea as to when this lands on EU? Improved communications on when things go out in different regions would be appreciated, because frankly a lot of us are left to speculate most times there's a patch.
can we see an illidan sweeping strikes bug fix please its been like 6-8 months is it really that hard to recode it?
I have problem in updating my Hots with this latest update, I tried everything in the troubleshooting thread but nothing worked. Is there a problem with this patch or its just my pc. I'm in Asia server btw if that matters.
Finally some of Rexxar's bugs get fixed.
Keep up the good work!
09/16/2015 09:05 PMPosted by Маскателз
Finally some of Rexxar's bugs get fixed.
Keep up the good work!

Most of these bugs should have been caught and fixed in PTR. Especially the spider gems. That one was pretty glaring.
Could you guys look at how broken Leoric and Joanna are? They pretty much may as well be the only warriors in the game.
09/17/2015 04:05 AMPosted by Nightsbane
Could you guys look at how broken Leoric and Joanna are? They pretty much may as well be the only warriors in the game.

I wouldn`t agree about Leoric, but Johanna definitely!!! Just walks in the middle of crowd and all is done in enemy`s team favor.

BTW i`m more agitated about match making!!! You should really work on that! And i mean REALLY! 400 Versus A.I. matches guy teamed up with 1000+ Hero League guy!? NO WIN! And that`s just one example.... but things like that happen almost every match
Lol, 'johanna and leoric are op.'
I'm not sure why these kids fail to see a difference between good and op.
Right now there are no op heroes in the game, they are some good and some bad and there is nothing wrong with that.
Unless you play only chen there is nothing to complain about.
Well,thank you for the hotfix to stuck on the reconnecting screen. Oh, wait, I never had that issue until I downloaded your patch then got disconnected from every game and was unable to rejoin... here's hoping it works tonight - I'll be sure to enjoy the leavers queue.
09/16/2015 01:39 PMPosted by Helios
Thanks for the bug fixes. You missed the camera focusing on Misha but I guess you'll get around to it.

Now how about some balance changes so he's not absolutely unviable in HL? Oh wait, I forgot.... you guys can't balance worth a damn if WoW pvp the last few years has been any indication. Which is even more amazing considering Ghostcrawler left.

thats funny because WoW pvp was at its absolute best in MoP, but you wouldnt know because you probably havent gotten past 1500 in your entire life.
FIX THE MATCHING SYSTEM WITH ALL THE AFK PEOPLE AND BOTS THIS GAME HAS REALLY TURN INTO !@#$ DROPPED FROM RANK 17 TO 24 I'VE HAD EVEN GOTTEN STUCK WITH ASSASSINS WHO DO LESS DAMAGE THAN OUR SUPPORT...AND WITH PEOPLE WHO AFK THE FIRST 10 MINS THAT IS BULL%^-*
Still waiting for dual monitor mouse constraints to actually work.