Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Patch Notes – Oct 14, 2015

General Discussion
We’ve just deployed a hotfix to address a few issues found in our most recent major patch. You can find complete patch notes for today’s update below:

Bug Fixes
General
  • For players with Simplified or Traditional Chinese input languages installed, switching display modes will no longer cause the IME keyboard UI to disappear.
  • The issues mentioned in this post were addressed on the Scaling Test Map. Sgt. Hammer, The Lost Vikings, Rexxar, Diablo, Nova, Li Li, and Kael’thas are now available for testing and feedback.
  • End of game surveys will now have more descriptive text.
  • Fixed a translation issue with the name of the Cursed Hollow Scaling Test Map.
  • Heroes and Talents
  • Fixed an issue that allowed Illidan to cast The Hunt with a reduced cooldown.
  • Leoric’s Reanimation talent will now gain stacks from Health Globes gathered by allied heroes.
  • Olaf’s Large and In Charge ability no longer allows him to charge unintended targets.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed Chen's Storm, Earth, Fire spirits to remain stealthed while attacking.
  • When playing The Lost Vikings, exiting Lt. Morales’ Medivac will no longer cause camera centering to become stuck.
  • Fixed a rare issue with Abathur’s Monstrosity losing its AI in high latency situations.
  • bug zeratul concentrated attack, not fixed ?
    Hero generated nps like Nazeebos spiders, Azmodans Demons not attack Immortals, forts, etc and just wondering to the nearest lane after a second
    Not getting fixed either?
    What about the horrible quick match - match making? playing solo or with a friend, I hardly ever get matched against a fair team. By this I mean, my team won't have a tank or healer and the opposing team has both. Just one example of the many matchmaking flaws.
    https://twitter.com/DustinBrowder/status/654327803832176644

Tweeted earlier today saying match maker fixes are top priority so should be coming soon
    They don't have the playerbase to fix matchmaking unfortunately.
    Matchmaking changes would never be done through a hotfix to the client because matchmaking is all done server-side.
    guess they didnt fix Sylvanas's bugged trait
    Nice fixes!

Still to fix:
    -Azmodan minions are not attacking anymore mercenaries and then go in the wrong direction in lanes
    -Nazeebos' zombies are not attacking Immortals
    -The globes collected by allies are not stacking in the Hunter/Gatherer ability of Rexxar
    Is there a problem currently with the ranked matchmaking? I am regularly playing ranked games since the new patch against people way above my rank (im around 30, im coming up against single digits). This is obviously daunting and ontop of that my team will not include someone of this rank to balance it.

Is this meant to happen or is this an error in the matchmaking?

Thanks
    10/15/2015 04:53 PMPosted by iamsonic
    If this is a hotfix is there a coldfix?

Server downtime.
    No fix to the death spacebar bug?
    What happened to Tassader?
    He's been nerfed so so so bad in this updated that he is barely playable anymore.
    I understand having to balance heroes but Tassader was in no way strong enough to merit a super nerf to all his abilities, unless the only reason this was done is to force players to buy the newer, more stronger support hero (aka. lt. Morals)
    Please stop destroying old heroes that people already love and play for sake of newer ones, otherwise this game will become the worst freemium game I have ever seen.
    10/14/2015 12:31 PMPosted by mcdanigr
    Hero generated nps like Nazeebos spiders, Azmodans Demons not attack Immortals, forts, etc and just wondering to the nearest lane after a second
    Not getting fixed either?

Summoned Minions leaving objectives is really hurting heroes like Azmodan and Zagara.

I hope it gets fixed soon.
    10/15/2015 10:00 PMPosted by Kosai
    What happened to Tassader?
    He's been nerfed so so so bad in this updated that he is barely playable anymore.
    I understand having to balance heroes but Tassader was in no way strong enough to merit a super nerf to all his abilities, unless the only reason this was done is to force players to buy the newer, more stronger support hero (aka. lt. Morals)
    Please stop destroying old heroes that people already love and play for sake of newer ones, otherwise this game will become the worst freemium game I have ever seen.

Are you kidding!! Tassadar is way more of a support now then he ever was. Yes they nerfed the damage of his Archon ult but everything else is way better. His shields have gone down a little bit but you can cast it almost twice as often and more shield on allies...that makes him a MUCH better support. The way he was before the fix he was pretty much the worst support, now he's my favorite.
    I was excited thinking they patched the Artanis bug quickly... why the hell do they wait to do this stuff on Tuesdays again?
    Abathur mines no longer grant vision until planted. Abathur locusts ignore mercs.

You going to fix these are you trying to be shady and just nerf them without telling anybody???
    What about the Sylvanas Shadow Dagger?
    It gets easily self interrupted if you lose vision at the same time as casting which end up with a 10 second CD without having cast it.
    Can anyone tell me why they implement fixes to significant bugs only on Tuesdays? Seriously, wtf. How can you be that inflexible? You can't just patch an Artanis fix quickly? Is it because Tuesday patches are more of a ritual than anything else or is there an actual legitimate reason?