Heroes of the Storm Patch Notes – Oct 27, 2015

General Discussion
Hallow’s End Event:
  • The Hallow’s End event has begun! More information can be found here.

• BlizzCon Rewards:
  • BlizzCon attendees and Virtual Ticket owners will now have access to the exclusive Nexus Battle Beast mount.

• Shop:
    The following items have been added to the shop:
  • Heroes
    • Artanis - Find details on this new hero here.
  • Skins
    • Purifier Artanis Skin
    • Buccaneer Falstad Skin
  • Mounts
    • Headless Horseman’s Charger Mount
  • Bundles (Limited Time Only):
    • Purifier Artanis Bundle
    • Hallow’s End Ultimate Bundle
    • Hallow’s End Bundle
    • Ultimate Sideshow Bundle
    • Sideshow Bundle

Bug Fixes:
  • General:
    • Fixed an issue with game icons being misaligned in the Friends List.
  • Heroes and Talents:
    • Fixed an issue that caused Artanis’ Twin Blades ability to deal more damage than intended after choosing the Zealot Charge talent.
    And so, The quick match farming begins!
    While it's a bummer that Artanis lost his damage, it's good to see the team so on top of fixing bugs.

Time to relearn Artanis, but this time, the honest way.
    Any news on the bug fix for summoning abilities not staying on a merc camp? It's hard for me as Azmodan to take a merc camp using the Army of hell when they walk away.
    Sorry, Artanis. You weren't garbage enough. You need to be extra garbage until the next patch.
    Did they change whether Artanis' E can bring people behind base walls? I swore I had pulled people, terrors, and dragon knights through the wall with that ability prior to today. Today, it felt like they'd get stuck on said wall or gate.
    10/28/2015 01:04 AMPosted by mynd
    Did they change whether Artanis' E can bring people behind base walls? I swore I had pulled people, terrors, and dragon knights through the wall with that ability prior to today. Today, it felt like they'd get stuck on said wall or gate.

I'm afraid its always been like that...
    why no price reduction on any hero =(
    Morales' price reduction was last week.
    does this mean i can take titan killer on artanis and not feel like i am gimping myself or do is it simply just not possible to play him still without zealot charge?
    Zealot charge should be baseline or an early talent, IMO.
    Why does every patch break the servers? That's what I want to know. I had rock solid connectivity and latency until Tuesday, now the game is barely playable.

Please blizzard stop breaking the game when you "fix" it every week.