Cho'gall - Find a partner

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
Cho'gall is slated to hit the Nexus tomorrow. As a reminder, you will not be able to purchase him in-game. Players will gain access to Cho'gall for the following reasons:

• BlizzCon attendee
  • Randomly selected
  • Purchased a Virtual Ticket
  • BlizzCon Loot Code

• If you do not fall under the umbrella of options mentioned above, don't worry! You can unlock Cho'gall through a special quest.

Simply win two games with a friend who owns the character, and he will become available to you.

Post below if you'd like to help spread Cho'gall to other players, or perhaps join others to unlock him for yourself.

Good luck, all! Spread the Cho'gall virus throughout the Nexus!
    Win two games - that can be done in Vs. A.I., right?
    EDIT: Hey everyone I've received 23 friend requests I'm good now thanks! I like having people to play with but I cannot play with everyone sorry!

Hey everyone I'm TurranMC. I'm looking for someone to partner up with to get Cho'Gall, play around with, and maybe even get serious with.

I'm Rank 1 HL with a decently high MMR. I take my own gameplay very seriously but I'm pretty chill and never rage about stuff. I like to help people and am always willing to try to help others improve. On the other end I also like to play competitively and try to see how much butt we can kick.

I think I'd prefer playing Cho over Gall. I've been playing a lot of Warriors lately and have been having a blast. That said, I do want to try Gall and will be more than willing to play him with whomever.

If any of that dating profile interests you add me at TurranMC#1623. I also like long walks on the beach!

EDIT: Hey everyone I've received 23 friend requests I'm good now thanks! I like having people to play with but I cannot play with everyone sorry!
    11/16/2015 01:59 PMPosted by TurranMC
    Hey everyone I'm TurranMC. I'm looking for someone to partner up with to get Cho'Gall, play around with, and maybe even get serious

I'm looking to share him for the gold you earn ^^ I'll add your btag. I don't think you can pick which seat you're in while sharing though unfortunately. I'm a very mediocre/probably bad player though. Just a heads up. Feel free to pass if you'd like

Or if anyone else needs him tomorrow just add me I suppose

ok i added like 40 people, stop adding me lol
    nil.
    Greetings, ladies and gentlemen.

Edit: I've got Cho'Gall. I can share it with you if you agree on three following conditions:

1) You play Cho. I'm not-so-good as a melee player.
    2) We do matches versus AI since it is the fastest way.
    3) There can be a queue of friends waiting already. Please, be patient and wait for your turn. Even better if you grab a good damage dealing hero and join our party to make it even faster and more fun.

Add me:

F1st#1553

Thank you for your attention. Cheers.
    11/16/2015 02:25 PMPosted by Demona
    I'll have Cho'gall tomorrow. I don't really care which I play. If you need / want him - you can find me here:
    Demona#1610

I'm usually on after 3pm central.

Hey i've added you. Lets play some cho gall tomorrow! :D

Arkchangle#1104
    Hi ! I'm from NA. My battle tag is: " elconan#1857 ".
    Looking for someone who owns him and wants to play.
    I hope you consider my request, thanks.
    Hello, i'm not a Best/Rank 1 player (Around rank 40-35) but i can be good enough to win to games with cho'gall so if you want to help me i would really appreciate it after i get my cho'gall i will help others get him so they can help others. My battle tag is Nellast#1228 NA
    Would love to tag Cho'Gall. NA, Btag is Clarrus #1612
    I have a plan to get Cho'gall using some friends of friends, but may stop by to help people attain him later. I was wondering how and when the "randomly selected" will know if they have Cho'gall? Is it an email that gets sent out, or a message on the client?
    11/16/2015 03:36 PMPosted by Dragonglove
    I was wondering how and when the "randomly selected" will know if they have Cho'gall? Is it an email that gets sent out, or a message on the client?
    I think they will just surprise us if we get cho'gall when we enter the game
    11/16/2015 01:55 PMPosted by BotFen
    Win two games - that can be done in Vs. A.I., right?

You could kill Treasure Goblins in Co-op and get wins for Halloween. I don't see a reason Blizzard would hard-code the quest to not work in Co-op... which would require extra programming.
    Hello I would like to party with someone for Cho'Gall that gets him tomorrow.

Alternatively, IF I get randomly selected I will gladly share add Leningrad#1657
    Heeeeeeello :)

Would love to get Cho'Gall!

Currently at rank 4, if u have him, add me and let's play :D

DemonMalaco#1659
    Hi everyone!

Looking to make trouble? Let's make it double!

I'm in the Australian region (others welcome too).
    I will be playing Cho'gall a lot (until master skin). We can alternate heads if you wish after each match.

Add me and whisper me to get started!

My battle.net tag is Faceless#1494

GAZE INTO THE ABYSS! IT SEES YOU...IT KNOWS!
    Edit: I wondered why I received over 9000 friend requests, then I remembered this thread.
    I would like to get a partner for Cho'Gall. I need him, don't have him yet.

Just add me:
    Daenerys#1250
    hi i'm looking for someone with Cho'gall to do 2 quick A.I matches with me so i can unlock him :) Thanks!

Odax#1917