Heroes Hotfix Patch Notes -- Nov 23, 2015

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Good morning!

We just released a hotfix patch for Heroes of the Storm in order to resolve a few bugs discovered after the release of our most recent major patch. Complete patch notes for today’s hotfix can be found below.

Please note: The hotfix has only been released for the Americas login region at this time. We'll roll out the update to all regions around the world throughout the rest of the day.

Bug Fixes
General
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the game client to crash.

Heroes and Talents
  • The opposing team's Cho’gall can no longer be pinged through the Fog of War.
  • Gall will no longer be automatically teleported back to the allied Hall of Storms if an enemy Garden Terror is killed while the allied Cho is piloting a Garden Terror.
  • Gall’s Abilities will no longer become unresponsive if he is attempting to cast an Ability when Cho is punted out of the opposing Hall of Storms.
  • Rexxar’s Hunter-Gatherer Talent no longer grants double the intended amount of Health Regeneration.
THANK YOU. The bug with gall's ability on cho being punted was frustrating.
when can we play again? :/
11/23/2015 11:19 AMPosted by Omid
when can we play again? :/

There was no downtime for this, you should be able to login and play now. If not, please let me know.
11/23/2015 11:09 AMPosted by Spyrian
Rexxar’s Hunter-Gatherer Talent no longer grants double the intended amount of Health Regeneration.

I wondered why my bear never died.

11/23/2015 11:24 AMPosted by Spyrian
There was no downtime for this, you should be able to login and play now. If not, please let me know.

Very long queue time. I tried to queue HL and QM, no luck.
121 MB just for that? Geez.
Does this patch at all address the extreme increase in ping latency and drop in FPS ive been seeing ever since the CHO'GALL patch came out?

The issue is NOT present in Try mode (locally) only in modes connecting to a Blizzard server (Training, Vs IA, QM, Leagues).
You guys should really fix the really bad FPS even with high end systems..
The game is still playable but its really close to causing the FPS issue to affect play. (fps lags)

But thx for these fixes.
And whats whith the black friday sale stuff, especially the 360 stimpack? Extra patch for that or just delayed unlock?
Whaaaat?! When is Azmodan's taste for blood and black pool stacking going to be fixed and Muradin's storm bolt increasing damage with hits talent?
This update will not download for me. I tried resetting my internet. I checked my internet. I checked the forums and deleted my battle.net folder in program data. I reset my computer. And after all that it still shows 121.32MB downloading @ 0 B/s. Help!!
No Az fix == fail.
11/23/2015 12:21 PMPosted by Decorion
And after all that it still shows 121.32MB downloading @ 0 B/s. Help!!

When I got the patch it lagged for about 30 seconds. Maybe it was installing? Try wait 5 minutes and see if it finishes.
11/23/2015 11:49 AMPosted by secret333
Whaaaat?! When is Azmodan's taste for blood and black pool stacking going to be fixed and Muradin's storm bolt increasing damage with hits talent?

Not to even mention Azmodan's bugged minion AI..
11/23/2015 11:49 AMPosted by secret333

We're definitely aware of the issue and investigating. Surprisingly, it's more complicated to fix than it sounds, so it may take us some time before we can resolve the issue. Sorry if this bug is frustrating for you in the meantime.

We're working on it!
What about the missing checkbox for turning off autosaving replays?
@Spyrian Chen's Q has been acting wonky lately, sometimes rubberbanding back to where you were at casting. Any idea if that's being looked for a hotfix?
Ehum , Azmodan globe stack bug ???!!
rest in peace rexxar bug

you will be missed

http://i.imgur.com/nGzhRRw.jpg
11/23/2015 01:27 PMPosted by Alyosha
@Spyrian Chen's Q has been acting wonky lately, sometimes rubberbanding back to where you were at casting. Any idea if that's being looked for a hotfix?

Ah, thanks. QA is probably already looking into it, but I'll check with them to be sure.