No Li-Ming nerfs, gg

General Discussion
1 2 3 17 Next
I guess it really is pay-to-win right now (for the first time in a long time, despite what the trolls say with every new hero).
it's the lunar festival, and blizzard is awaiting your generous payment :p
Highly Rated
So many, many heroes have been undertuned for awhile but it just takes ONE for tin hat wearers to cry about a conspiracy.
Yea - I'm out. Came back after a quitting for a few months and it's the same old Blizzard. Glad I didn't spend a penny, that's for sure...
Let's be real. Pretty hard to nerf a hero 1 week after you release her.

You may sit there saying "She's too strong" but at the end of the day, they didn't put weeks into developing a hero just to make her unplayable/weak a week after they release her. People also b*tched about Nova for months and then suddenly instead of whining they learned how to counter her...

Nerfing her also nerfs Zer and Illidan back into the dirt so I'm sure they're trying to figure out a way to nerf her while still keeping her competitive with KT (grand-daddy of all assassins for, oh I dunno, like a year?).

It's a bit of a shock I guess if you were expecting it, but I pretty much expected this balance to buff Nova and nerf Rehgar... both happened. The Jaina buff is nice, though. Makes her competitve with KT
I was really, really expecting a Li-Ming nerf, but it's possible that the Kael and Jaina changes will help bring her down: Jaina's abilities will hurt more and Kael's new Pyroblast could very easily delete her if she's not at 100% HP.
She'll get nerfed in due time calm your moobs. Lunar festival is still going on and you have to remember the Chinese version needs milked a bit as well, lord knows they milk us like dairy cows in every other avenue of buisness. Gogo blizz!
LOL. KT's Pyroblast ult pretty much equals Li Mings W.
Yeah make Kael worse so Li Ming shines even brighter. Great idea. 100 second CD now on Pyroblast rofl.
My brain cannot comprehend how people are having a hard time with her or why her win rate is so high...

Everything she does is so stupid easy to dodge.
I still don't see the problem with her. They're going to nerf of change the ability that makes the orb pull people in but you're going to have to wait. At least one more week of fun for Li Ming players!
So no nerf at all, and improve counters... well done!
You Nerf probably the best counter Li-Ming have (KT)

ARE YOU !@#$ING KIDDING ME BLIZZARD! THOSE DEVELOPER NOTES ARE ANNOYING
02/10/2016 09:59 AMPosted by Candle
My brain cannot comprehend how people are having a hard time with her or why her win rate is so high...

Maybe the level you're currently at isn't that high? I'm sorry to league bash, but it's frustrating when so many people on the forum scream "L2P" when literally every top player/streamer hates playing against this hero.
I realize the forums find LM to be overwhelmingly OP, but she's really not. After having played practically every game against her since she was released, I have yet to find her OP. Powerful yes, but she's easily countered, so I dunno why there's so much hate for her.

Rehgar on the other hand is blatantly the best support hero right now. Massive heals, shields, slow, amazing sustain and escape, and on top of it can dish out great DPS AND has a dive! And I'm a Rehgar player saying this!
Is not conspiracy, it ruins the game, every single time they pick it, you can win but is so insanely difficult that is just nuts.
I was early this week lvl 22, Im lvl 28 cuz they are spamming OP.
This already was annoying with the LT, i was 13 that time.
02/10/2016 09:59 AMPosted by Candle

Except in a team fight when you're CC'd, or forced into narrow channels? Which is the whole point.
Li-Ming has only been available for a week, and we want to take a little more time to see how she settles into the metagame as everyone gets more experience playing with and against her. We agree with the feedback we’re seeing that she’s a little too strong right now, and while there are adjustments we’d like to make, we want to be sure that the changes we do make are healthy for the game. We’re currently looking to adjust several Talents, including Astral Presence and Ess of Johan, but we haven’t finalized these changes just yet.
02/10/2016 09:55 AMPosted by Cyan007
LOL. KT's Pyroblast ult pretty much equals Li Mings W.

Except Li-Ming's W can be dodged, while Pyroblast(once fully cast) will chase the target across the battlefield.

In concept, it really should be a hard counter ult for Li-Ming from Kaels who have superior positioning.

02/10/2016 10:06 AMPosted by Spyrian
We’re currently looking to adjust several Talents, including Astral Presence and Ess of Johan, but we haven’t finalized these changes just yet.

Thank you for saying this. :)