Kael'thas No Cooldown on Living Bomb

Bug Report
On Kael'thas if you die with verdant spheres activated there is no cooldown or mana cost on living bombs and you can cast it infinitely. As long as you don't reuse verdant spheres it goes like this throughout the whole game.
Was just coming here to post this. It's ridiculously OP.
Yeah. Been seeing KT's do ridiculous things with it.
How does it work i cant replicate it in try mode
Activate verdant spheres and die with it activated. Then never use it again and spam W on people.
Just saw this in-game, in HL. Extremely serious.

Son of a !@#$% even intentionally died right at the beginning of the game... and I thought he was feeding. Blessing in disguise. -_- You have to act very fast on this.

By the way, anyone know who figured it out and how?
that's awesome
+1, checked 2 min ago
Needs to be fixed asap, but still not as OP as I thought it would be.

Imagine this with the old Kael. Madness
Daddy blizzard, pls fix. Ty.
Confirmed - I randomly got it today in a match and at first thought it is packet loss issue and rage spammed W while shaking mouse around and killed the whole enemy team - it is C.R.A.Z.Y. broken. I went pure flamestrike build and still felt like I'm a raid boss. I'm pretty sure that if I would talent just sun king's gury and pyromaniac I could just solo march straight for the core casually killing the enemy team on the way.

This is seriously broken and makes playing hero league pointless.

Also, it felt really fun to see things burning. I realized Kael is missing that "I'M GONNA BURN AND EXPLODE STUFF!" bbq feeling after the rework. Hellions in sc2 have it, pyro in tf2 has it, bat riders in wc3 have it, but current KT does not. He feels more like just a guy who has box of matches and propane stove heater on a hiking trip, than BIG FIREBALLS WIZARD GUY.

Please Blizz, you know adding flamethrowers to video games always makes them better. KT is supposed to be a crazy pyromaniac super villain raid boss, and he just doesn't feel that way. His numbers are fine, but the overall fun factor, control and mechanic no longer click together the way they supposed to.
Requires urgent fix!! What good is 'Free Hero Weekend' when this is ruining it for everybody, even the newbies! Blizzard please fix IMMEDIATELY
Lmao how did this not make it past testing??

When I first heard of it I thought it would be complex. Literally two steps to it. Time for a hotfix!
Confirmed on a game vs AI.
So I understand that Blizzard has a code of conduct when it comes to exploiting bugs and such, but why are people who are reporting the steps to reproduce the bug being reported for their posts? Is this not the appropriate medium to use when reporting a bug that can be exploited unfairly? If not, where do we report such things?
Confirmed, just tried it out. It almost makes KT viable again.
This is why riot is better. they disable heroes when !@#$ like this happens
Honestly, they should just let his living bomb be like this as is. Casting living bomb on someone with living bomb doesn't explode the first bomb. Hell, it doesn't even chain on minions/structures.

Played against some KTs with this and they still couldn't get top damage. I wouldn't mind seeing this given KT's current state.
04/10/2016 02:50 AMPosted by DefyGravity
Honestly, they should just let his living bomb be like this as is. Casting living bomb on someone with living bomb doesn't explode the first bomb. Hell, it doesn't even chain on minions/structures.

Played against some KTs with this and they still couldn't get top damage. I wouldn't mind seeing this given KT's current state.

I'm not sure you understand this bug (or maybe you haven't actually seen it/only played against bad KTs using it). It doesn't actually matter if living bomb chains to creeps/structures if living bomb has no mana cost or cooldown. You just cast bomb on every minion and structure. You can near-instantly clear every creep wave, generate absurd amounts of siege damage, and every opponent is effectively permanently LB'd. I get that KT is nerfed to hell now that he has no niche (over Jaina, for instance) as a wave clear and anti-summoner, but this actually generates absurd damage, since there's a pretty major difference between casting 1-2 bombs, that your opponents can spread, every 5-10 seconds vs having living bomb on every target in range all game long. If LB were to spread to non-heroes, you'd get at most 4 bombs per cast post-nerf. A good KT with this bug can easily exceed 4 bombs per 5 seconds (which is the minimum CD for bomb w/o the bug), and it's completely unavoidable outside of "kill KT". This is like pre-nerf KT ,without any form of counterplay options, at level 1.
Was just about to report this myself. Saw it in a QM game. Glad it's already been posted. Thanks guys.