Kael'thas No Cooldown on Living Bomb

Bug Report
Good that is posted. I tried that on QM just to test if this is true. Hope blizz wont ban me Q_Q. Is there any other way except board to report this?
The player can still get banned for exploiting a bug thankfully.
Yes but I just tested it once and go back to normal game. Also I wrote ticket about this. We will see the answer.
Had this happen in my game right now. Completly impossible to win, everyone had living bomb. Minion waves, towers and heroes. Couldn't do !@#$ and his team was premade, protecting him.
While this comes from another forum, this is the rule:
08/16/2013 10:14 AMPosted by Rolkyr
Please read this important and friendly reminder regarding how to report really bad issues like exploits, hacks, cheats, etc.

According to the http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct , under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums ban.

If you find an exploit or think someone is hacking the game, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com.

Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the secure channels.

Anyone using the exploit should be reported through the email with the replay.
I hope Blizz is collecting for a ban wave! Just had my 3rd match with someone intentionally exploiting the bug...
Blizzard please fix the bug and respond with consequences to players who exploit this bug, the game is currently unplayable
blizzard cant fix this. Blizzard is making new SKINS and dont have a time for fixing bugs.
I've sent blizz a replay file with a kael obviously exploiting that. They need to fix this asap, or at least disable kael for the time.
04/10/2016 09:33 AMPosted by Tourfaint
I've sent blizz a replay file with a kael obviously exploiting that.

Ahaha, 50 treats at the forum is not enought? Week bug using
coming to confirm.

you can die at any time with verdant spheres active and the bug will become "live"

the bug then "dies" if you re-activate verdant spheres. however the bug "lives" if you die as long as you have not activated verdant spheres.

essentially you can no longer use the trait for kael thas with the trade off of no mana living bombs.
They're busy removing Tracer butt so no fix soon.
Just had this happen in HL to me very lame and cheesy
04/10/2016 04:25 AMPosted by Malafar
04/10/2016 02:50 AMPosted by DefyGravity
Honestly, they should just let his living bomb be like this as is. Casting living bomb on someone with living bomb doesn't explode the first bomb. Hell, it doesn't even chain on minions/structures.

Played against some KTs with this and they still couldn't get top damage. I wouldn't mind seeing this given KT's current state.

I'm not sure you understand this bug (or maybe you haven't actually seen it/only played against bad KTs using it). It doesn't actually matter if living bomb chains to creeps/structures if living bomb has no mana cost or cooldown. You just cast bomb on every minion and structure. You can near-instantly clear every creep wave, generate absurd amounts of siege damage, and every opponent is effectively permanently LB'd. I get that KT is nerfed to hell now that he has no niche (over Jaina, for instance) as a wave clear and anti-summoner, but this actually generates absurd damage, since there's a pretty major difference between casting 1-2 bombs, that your opponents can spread, every 5-10 seconds vs having living bomb on every target in range all game long. If LB were to spread to non-heroes, you'd get at most 4 bombs per cast post-nerf. A good KT with this bug can easily exceed 4 bombs per 5 seconds (which is the minimum CD for bomb w/o the bug), and it's completely unavoidable outside of "kill KT". This is like pre-nerf KT ,without any form of counterplay options, at level 1.

I've seen it. And he's still worse than Li-Ming.
04/10/2016 02:50 AMPosted by DefyGravity
Honestly, they should just let his living bomb be like this as is. Casting living bomb on someone with living bomb doesn't explode the first bomb. Hell, it doesn't even chain on minions/structures.

Played against some KTs with this and they still couldn't get top damage. I wouldn't mind seeing this given KT's current state.

Lol you have no idea what you are talking about.
Maybe they weren't spamming it. I stopped spamming it after a while too. After I got over 100k hero :D
04/10/2016 01:54 PMPosted by DefyGravity

I've seen it. And he's still worse than Li-Ming.

I'm pretty sure I'm feeding the trolls here, but she actually isn't better, at least at higher level play. Besides the fact that he permaslows the entire opposing team with backdraft after 13 (something no other hero is permitted to do, even Jaina, who's entire design is based around it), infinite LB spam is sustained damage, not burst. He'll look worse if the team is snatching all the kills from a bunch of weakened heroes, but he's redefining games by causing the opponents to have a perpetual health tax just for being near him. If you play higher level games where people back in and out of fights, KT will easily top all damage types. If you're considering Li-Ming vs KT while they're on the same team, it's even more broken (even though it won't look like it), since KT will enable Li-Ming to get easy kills and resets. Li-Ming is team dependent to unlock her real power at higher levels of play, KT with this bug isn't. The bug is absolutely gamebreaking.

Edit: And all of the discussion of hero vs hero doesn't even address the real problem, which is that his ability to control the lane game is absurd. If you aren't forcing fast, bursty teamfights all game long, KT pushes harder than Sylvanas and Xul, and can block almost any attempt at pushing back by demolishing creep waves and taxing hero health.
They turned KT off. Cant pick him in HL currently 7:34 PM EST.
Can confirm people are already abusing this. Every game against a Kael is basically auto loss cause he just stacks them on you forever.