I hope kaelthas exploiter get banned

General Discussion
04/10/2016 08:50 AMPosted by LyraSona
They're not getting banned. It's a bug that can happen on accident too easily.

If it happens by accident, the Kael might get a few cd-less Living Bombs off before using Verdant Spheres again. If someone is dying at the beginning, and then never once activating Verdant Spheres for the rest of the match, it's pretty obvious they're exploiting the bug intentionally. The only question is if Blizzard has some way of automatically detecting such abnormal play patterns.
04/10/2016 09:01 AMPosted by Veivenit
04/10/2016 08:56 AMPosted by LyraSona
sorry that their 100% free game doesn't live up to your standards. take a break if it bothers you so much.

f2p is not an excuse bugs, like this. zero interest and online fall.

If 100% free game, mb can not Fix this bug? Just +new skins for donate free game?

are you like spend real time to play with cheaters?

p.s. all reported players will be banned, remember this before using)

sry 4 english.

I know enough about software to know that bugs like this are inevitable. It's also not nearly as game breaking as it sounds, since it requires KT to die every time he wants to activate it, and spamming living bomb on everything makes him a very good dive target.
04/10/2016 09:06 AMPosted by LyraSona
I know enough about software to know that bugs like this are inevitable. It's also not nearly as game breaking as it sounds, since it requires KT to die every time he wants to activate it, and spamming living bomb on everything makes him a very good dive target.
good players make 500k-1kk hero damage in game with 0 mana use.

If u using this bug be ready lose account.
04/10/2016 09:04 AMPosted by oja
04/10/2016 08:50 AMPosted by LyraSona
They're not getting banned. It's a bug that can happen on accident too easily.

If it happens by accident, the Kael might get a few cd-less Living Bombs off before using Verdant Spheres again. If someone is dying at the beginning, and then never once activating Verdant Spheres for the rest of the match, it's pretty obvious they're exploiting the bug intentionally. The only question is if Blizzard has some way of automatically detecting such abnormal play patterns.
Heck, my last match I was just in, we had the KT...and this is exactly what he did. Ran straight up the middle lane and suicided. And then proceeded to exploit it the entire match.
04/10/2016 09:10 AMPosted by Veivenit
500k-1kk hero damag

really? i would love to see a screenshot of 1,000,000 hero damage lol.
04/10/2016 09:10 AMPosted by Veivenit
good players make 500k-1kk hero damage in game with 0 mana use.

If u using this bug be ready lose account.

lol overreact much?
special for u :)

Heroes of the Storm®

To report a player in Heroes of the Storm:

In the postgame summary screen, select the Stats tab.
Click the cogwheel for the player you want to report.
Click Report Player.
Select the appropriate option.
Enter a description of the player's actions.
Click Report Player.
is not a bug you dumb fuk is a lvl 13 talent + the timing of the verdant spare and the lvl 20 talent
lvl 13 talent pyromaniac living bomb reduces abilities colddown
trait it gives you a charge free
and lvl 20 talent master of flame ,l2p you broze maggot
04/10/2016 09:16 AMPosted by iEVirgil
is not a bug you dumb fuk is a lvl 13 talent + the timing of the verdant spare and the lvl 20 talent

education

you can't find it in LoL / DotA, but it's still a really good thing.

Imagine the impact of this exploit if someone is also coupling it with, say, a Razer Synapse macro?
It is a bug. And it starts at level 1. Try using google.

))))) u funny baby, look this forum

http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/13268292/

Try reading 10-15 treats about keltas bug, and after turn-on u brain, bronze rabbit)

do not thank me
04/10/2016 08:52 AMPosted by LittlePants
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Exploit exist so yes we have a problem.
It does exist, confirmed.

Had a smurf doing it to my team in my first match this morning.

wtf is the bug then no info what so ever besides the part where he says "2kealthas" now idk but a team can only have 1 of em at a time.

does he mean using bombs on towers/minions that spreads to heroes im pretty sure that is how its suposed to be.

ow edit:
http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/forum/topic/20742899719
-.- jezus.
This bug isn't even that gamebreaking. I just lost 2 games in a row with it because the enemies all just dive you before you can do anything. Living bomb requires you to get in close. Just shows how bad the matchmaking is... You can't even exploit to win the free loss games.
To clear up the bug for the people who don't know and the ones that are wrong. It makes Living bomb have no cooldown and cost no mana, just like if you use his trait normally, except it acts as if his trait is always active so you can spam it non stop for free. KT does NOT lose the effect if he dies and only if he uses his trait again.
What... lol. It is not an exploit. This is specifcally why I pwn noobs like me in noob levels. I just put bombs on anyone I can, then run away. These people carry the bomb to their friends when then get bombs too. BOOM! BOOM! SHAKOOOOOOM!

20lvl talent? Hell yeah! Even the secondary bombs spread bomb! It will never stop until you get away from all the bombs that I keep throwing around. :D

KT isn't apparently good on higher skill gameplay since people can deal with the bombs. Noob levels? No... They'll get rekt.
04/10/2016 09:38 AMPosted by Mora
What... lol. It is not an exploit. This is specifcally why I pwn noobs like me in noob levels. I just put bombs on anyone I can, then run away. These people carry the bomb to their friends when then get bombs too. BOOM! BOOM! SHAKOOOOOOM!

20lvl talent? Hell yeah! Even the secondary bombs spread bomb! It will never stop until you get away from all the bombs that I keep throwing around. :D

KT isn't apparently good on higher skill gameplay since people can deal with the bombs. Noob levels? No... They'll get rekt.

wow you people need to read more, post less.
04/10/2016 08:51 AMPosted by UGG
If Kael doesn't die, it's pretty broken. However, he ends up having to feed if he does die to keep it going, and it does limit his play options. Obviously it needs to be fixed, and I haven't seen anyone use it to it's maximum brokenness yet, but I can imagine how bad it is for a team that's behind and can't kill him, especially after level 20.

We was doing well, even with the bug, but at level 20 we get a real problem, we killed kaelthas, but he got the time to click on everyone, on everything around, we just all exploded. Then two guys run our core, and we lost. I will take a break too, its sad i would enjoy this weekend playing heroes of the storm, i will not :(
04/10/2016 09:38 AMPosted by Mora

Congratulations to you for publicly admitting to deliberately exploiting a known bug. You can't get any better evidence than this for supporting a well-earned ban.

P.S. Dev team has acknowledged that they are investigating a fix.
3 losses in a row with this gamebreaking bug. Top hero, siege and exp. It's 100% impossible to carry a bad team in this game.