Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Notes — April 21, 2016

General Discussion
We just released a new hotfix for Heroes of the Storm in order to apply the bug fixes listed below. We also recently released a new patch that introduced several improvements for the game, and you can click here to check out those patch notes.

Bug Fixes
  • General
    • Fixed an issue that could cause the Login button to appear disabled on the Heroes of the Storm login screen despite entering proper account credentials.

• Heroes and Talents
    • Fixed an issue that caused Tychus’ Grenade to deal more damage than intended.
Highly Rated
Rest in peace Melting Point, I will miss you, alot. =[
why did you fix Tychus grenade? He was fine now he sucks again. Booyah
Can we get the explosion on gilnean cocktail back too please?
Where is the patch notes? I cannot find it anywhere
Where are the notes
What about huge MMR discrepancy in HL MM? Can we get some response what is happening with it and when it'll be fixed? Since Tuesday HL is a disaster.
04/21/2016 09:44 AMPosted by Arangunnar
Can we get the explosion on gilnean cocktail back too please?

It has an explosion. Just not the always-free-without-hitting one. And since that's an intentional balancing change and not a bug, no.

04/21/2016 09:46 AMPosted by Ultimus
Where are the notes

They're right in the first post...
Rest in peace, glorious grenade...
04/21/2016 09:42 AMPosted by Kage
Rest in peace Melting Point, I will miss you, alot. =[

This. They could have reduced the DoT if it was imbalanced, but now a cool ability has been removed from one of my favorite characters.
Well Tychus old buddy, it was fun being back in old times again wasn't it.
what about that Z mount bug?
Great news on both fronts! Tychus bug was starting to affect drafts at low MMR.

I do agree that HL matchmaking seems a bit off now. Earlier today I had a match with 6 people in their Rank 30s, 2 at Rank 18, 1 Rank 6, and an unplaced player. Was a very bad game that ended in ~15 minutes on Cursed Hollow. 6 structures to none.
The "bug" made Tychus a worthy hero. Thanks for F'ing my fav hero again..

For the love of god at least make the old melting point talent baseline on the grenade. It's not op and tychus could really use that bump up in wave clear.

I really think yall have beef with my boy or something..
why you change it ? there need some to step up and !@#$ing say , what the developers think is balance and we casuals non pay to play profecionals considere balance like ffs man
04/21/2016 09:47 AMPosted by szuky
What about huge MMR discrepancy in HL MM? Can we get some response what is happening with it and when it'll be fixed? Since Tuesday HL is a disaster.

This and this again, much lower queue time since last Patch but games quality went downhill. Going in some games with players ~1000 MMR below me nearly everygame. I feel like the QM MM change affected the HL MM too.

I would rather wait 15 min in a queue and get a good match experience while playing at my "legit" MMR rather than getting a 30 sec queue only to play with rank 4-5 players around 2.4k MMR (while being at around ~3.5)
tychus back to trash tier....
thanks
Bug Fixes
  • General
  • [ul]
  • Fixed an issue that could cause the Login button to appear disabled on the Heroes of the Storm login screen despite entering proper account credentials.

Thank you for the fix.