Surrender button plz...

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12
So this thread was necro'd and a new conversation errupted but all the page+ of new replies was flat out deleted?

Why don't threads auto-lock themselves after awhile then if this is how such things will be handled? No I didn't necro the thread though I did start it. I was following it since it got revived yesterday though.
04/29/2016 01:00 PMPosted by Trikslyr
I'm sorry to hear you had a teammate leave a match you were in. That's really unfortunate, and if they do it enough they'll be tossed in leaver queue (Hopefully that helps the sting a bit).

That said, there are no plans to add a surrender button. We like that Heroes of the Storm has the potential to produce strong comebacks. A surrender button would undermine those potential games.

That pig avatar is...hypnotizing. Also. A blue post? Are you guys back from your 2 year vacation from talking to us?
I'm sorry to hear you had a teammate leave a match you were in. That's really unfortunate, and if they do it enough they'll be tossed in leaver queue (Hopefully that helps the sting a bit).

That said, there are no plans to add a surrender button. We like that Heroes of the Storm has the potential to produce strong comebacks. A surrender button would undermine those potential games.

Are there plans to allow us to leave if someone disconnects for more than 5 minutes? It's crazy how we are expected to spend 20+ minutes in a game when someone disconnects in the first couple minutes of the game and never returns.
Dota has it and it was working perfectly
To you guys quoting trykslyr, that is a 2 year old post. Read the dates.

Also, the surrender option is the feature I hate the most about other MOBAs.
04/09/2018 09:47 AMPosted by TheDrizzle

That pig avatar is...hypnotizing. Also. A blue post? Are you guys back from your 2 year vacation from talking to us?

The date. This is a necro.