Orevwa HOTS.RIP :(

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Overwatch shall be released tomorrow. Only hots fan boys will be left. Match maker will take forever to find a game. New season will not help the game survive.

Overwatch will help people understand that this game is just a unbalanced mediocre moba.

This game will ride out into the sunset like Hearthstone...just logging on to do dailies. No real desire to climb ranks anymore or get gud.

All because of the shining gem that is Overwatch.

Mei is Bae.

Repent peasants.
05/22/2016 10:42 PMPosted by Hyperion

Mei is Bae.

<3
Overwatch is repetitive. I don't see them adding heroes as quick as they do with hots, so...see you back in a month!
I didn't know I could only play one of them :)
I played 3 games of Overwatch during open beta, then uninstalled it. So, i'm not sure you're predictions are accurate.
05/22/2016 10:47 PMPosted by Curivity
Overwatch is repetitive. I don't see them adding heroes as quick as they do with hots, so...see you back in a month!

Adding hero's does not equal a premium game.

The foundation for hero design has already been accomplished with other mobas. Any hero added would just be a reconstitution of something already done but without items.

Overwatch is a game that players who can carry will actually see the fruits to the labor they put in. Nobody wants to sit in a team of derps for 20-40 minutes wasting time.

I'm not quitting but I'm only logging in every three days for dailies if that.

As an alpha player this game has been punishing. Forcing me to duo to avoid 4 derps instead of 3.

Mei is Bae.
But... What if they...

Played both?
05/22/2016 11:01 PMPosted by DarthAttack
But... What if they...

Played both?

I agree. I will be playing both games, plus other games I own. Why does everyone think you need to stick to one game?
Ain't nobody got time fo dat
Overwatch is just Hots upgraded.
05/22/2016 11:22 PMPosted by Elminster
Overwatch is just Hots upgraded.

This. It doesn't have depth, lacks a scoreboard, has some level design flaws and is very repetitive.

I've played a couple hundred hours over the closed beta and only came to this conclusion later on. The servers went down in December and when they came back up, I had little desire to play.
Overwatch shall be released tomorrow. Only hots fan boys will be left. Match maker will take forever to find a game. New season will not help the game survive.

Overwatch will help people understand that this game is just a unbalanced mediocre moba.

This game will ride out into the sunset like Hearthstone...just logging on to do dailies. No real desire to climb ranks anymore or get gud.

Mei is Bae.

Repent peasants.

who the fcuk are you again, slime??
05/22/2016 11:26 PMPosted by Sorrowstick

Mei is Bae.

Repent peasants.

who the fcuk are you again, slime??

Supreme overlord.
Cool story bro
Buh Buh Buh they have a kill of the game cam so you can see how easy it is for someone to use there ultimate and kill 4 people.
I got bored of over watch after 3 days.

Still playing hots for 1 year now.

Maybe I like 3rd person games more. Maybe I like the overalll strategy or depth of hots more.

I don't think overwatch will do anything to hots in the long term.
05/22/2016 11:44 PMPosted by Sparklepony
Buh Buh Buh they have a kill of the game cam so you can see how easy it is for someone to use there ultimate and kill 4 people.

It's glorious isn't it?
05/22/2016 11:50 PMPosted by Lace

What is dead may never die.
05/23/2016 12:01 AMPosted by TonyRomo
05/22/2016 11:50 PMPosted by Lace

What is dead may never die.

You know nothing..
05/22/2016 11:00 PMPosted by Hyperion
05/22/2016 10:47 PMPosted by Curivity

Adding hero's does not equal a premium game.

The foundation for hero design has already been accomplished with other mobas. Any hero added would just be a reconstitution of something already done but without items.

Overwatch is a game that players who can carry will actually see the fruits to the labor they put in. Nobody wants to sit in a team of derps for 20-40 minutes wasting time.

I'm not quitting but I'm only logging in every three days for dailies if that.

As an alpha player this game has been punishing. Forcing me to duo to avoid 4 derps instead of 3.

Mei is Bae.

Wtf, you been playing since alpha and haven't found your own group to play with?