a snowy battleground

Battleground Feedback
a snowy battleground that have a big snowman that two heroes should control him. and for build the snowman, must harvest snow 5 times, the weather is snowy... this is my idea for you...
You know this is the bug report forum, right? =P
its not
I like the snowy battleground but im not sold on the snowman objective. I was thinking Alterac valley when i first saw this
We need a snow map. I like snow.
The next battleground will be snowy (and zergy).
06/03/2016 09:10 AMPosted by LaEspada
I like the snowy battleground but im not sold on the snowman objective. I was thinking Alterac valley when i first saw this

I was thinking of the Pandarian Monestary myself. And yeah, maybe not on the snowman objective. I guess with the Monestary idea, you'd win upgraded minions or something...
I'm a fan of snow maps or levels in every game. Alterac Valley gave me some of the best memories of WoW, or really any game I've ever played.

I would absolutely love Alterac Valley to become a map in HotS with the same objectives and side quests! Instead of attacking a core, it should be an attack on the respective leaders of both sides. I can't think of a better map to add at the moment.
They could have added snow for the new upcoming Braxis battleground. Braxis is a snowy planet in StarCraft.
change snowball shrines spawning gigantic snowmen instead of punnishers wich all spawn lazer spewing snowballs...

also make it so that every hero with a decent AoE/waveclear kills shrine minions with just 1 hit!

the less minions the other team can kill the stonger the snowman!

then delete the friggin !@#$map and rid this game of the biggest piece of cowdung since beta!
A snowy/icy map based on the frozen continent of Northrend from WoW would be sweet. But controlling a f*cking snowman...? How about no?