Failing QM match making

General Discussion
Still happening... Please stop queuing me with people who say "oh this is my first time trying Tracer." Still a huge fail this match making system in more ways than one. I'm sure Overwatch is just going to make this harder... This game is really going down hill and I hate to see it. We just want fair matches and not very experienced players playing with teammates whom have played >500 games.
There has to be a matchmaking system in the first place. I don't think this game has any.
Hmmm and where should be Tracer tested? Versus AI? Give me a break...
05/30/2016 12:07 AMPosted by cihlator
Hmmm and where should be Tracer tested? Versus AI? Give me a break...

True, I go 1 round vs AI just to get a feel for the character but there's no practice like vs real ppl
05/29/2016 08:19 PMPosted by Everest
Still happening... Please stop queuing me with people who say "oh this is my first time trying Tracer." Still a huge fail this match making system in more ways than one. I'm sure Overwatch is just going to make this harder... This game is really going down hill and I hate to see it. We just want fair matches and not very experienced players playing with teammates whom have played >500 games.

Then go to HL? QM is for causal games and to use your new or least experienced heroes out vs real players. It can be frustrating to get a bad team, but it's QM... what did you expect?
I throw away my mouse and headset for awful noobs today.

From last several weeks, QM matchmaker is completely gone bad.

I have played QM since fab last year but this month is the worst month I've played. May and july of last year was bad too. But now QM is fully sucks. Every people escaped from sunken ship and captain is just sayin 'will fix'. Fix what?
Foolish blizzard cheer-leading people recklessly loyal to this game must all just shut up because they don't know severity of situations.
Always -1 tickets when there are criticizing posts.

I really think too much positiveness of this forum and reddit is making this game worse.

Sometimes they would work good. But too many unskilled insights are welcomed much enough in these forums.

Sometimes, for balance or system issues, blizzard need to listen to experienced people like pro-team players or top class rankers.

But even they don't ask to MVP B about in-game balance. unofficially one of them said it in some stream.

So, if they asked to veterans about game plays, why same heroes are appeared at high rank HL or pro-matches?

Re-radin people said in my country for a very long time.

Todays, Sonya is the avatar of winning the game. Every Sonya is tearing apart every enemies.

Ilidan is always banned in HL and Pro-games.

Actually I don't know about NA or EU meta. Then how about it ?

It is obvious the direction of this game now is going wrong.
Something is going bad obviously.
But in NA forum, it looks like there are no people to understand it.

Why is that? I really curious that.