Heroes that ruin the game for you

General Discussion
Forgetting balance questions, OPiness, etc. - what heroes ruin the game experience for you?

For me, there's probably 2 that come to mind most:

Tracer, if I'm playing any kind of squishy that is not also very bursty or with some cc. e.g. playing Nazeebo against tracer is a crapshow. As soon as she gets behind you you're pretty much wrecked from full health to dying. In general, she's a hero that either caught you in a bad spot and you're screwed. As opposed to Nova, she also has a great escape, so it's pretty much a one sided affair here.

Chromie, particularly all the time. Again, this is not an OP !@#$%ing thread, just things that ruin the game for me. I'm sure that being on the receiving end of artillery fire there's little you can do about is fun in some cultures, but I hardly understand what is she supposed to be adding to gameplay. Frustration? Randomness? Huzzah, it's working.

Those are my 2 pet peeves, but please add yours!
Nova

Just because they don't do !@#$ unless they get you off guard with low health ... Congrats, you just beat up a cripple!... Or just the fact that one might be waiting for you nearby means constant stress and care for your positioning xD

It's the only purpose of this Hero and that's why this one pisses me off in particular :P

edit: lol you are right about Chromie xD but at least these Heroes are not that hard to kill, too. ;)
06/17/2016 03:35 PMPosted by Nab
edit: lol you are right about Chromie xD but at least these Heroes are not that hard to kill, too. ;)

And you find Nova hard to kill?
Abathur - Obnoxious mines
Chen - Obnoxious play-style all around, especially that barrel
Lost Vikings, i can't ever seem to win against a team using them
(since the scaling changes) most assassins.
Murky.

Because I don't feel like sitting in a lane killing pufferfish for half the game and experiencing tentacles for the other half.

Tracer.

Because OW has no story mode and this thing is pretending to be a character, and people actually believe it.
Vikings, Abathur and Medivh ruin the game for me all for the same reason.

These are all VERY DIFFICULT heroes to learn / play for the majority of players. There is no other way to learn these heroes beyond learning them on the backs of losses of players.

Worse yet, many players think they are bringing their "A" game into ranked by playing these heroes there while being very inexperienced with them.
Nova on my team.There is no other useles+selfish hero like her.If you won with Nova on your team it wasen't bacuse of her.She can't wave clear, help most objectives, require play around her, easy to counter.Yet the amount of Nova lovers is insanly high.I can see people leaving the game the moment somebody drafts her.In QM she is fine but we all know why.
A well-protected hammer is a nightmare. Especially when qm gives you no divers.

It changes the game from running around the map and fun, to "try and stop the turtle advance down mid lane with bfg chunking your team down every 30 seconds."

If they take orbital bfg, its only a matter of time, you have to wipe them, you will have a hard time base racing.
Zagara

Tired of getting bullied out of the lane when having to counter-lane against her.
06/17/2016 03:26 PMPosted by kovacs
OPiness,

say that out loud
nova,only when she is on my team
Frustrated players that can't play Nova in HL and they come to QM. Like 30% of my matches there is at least 1 Nova:

06/17/2016 03:35 PMPosted by Nab
just the fact that one might be waiting for you nearby means constant stress and care for your positioning xD

It's the only purpose of this Hero and that's why this one pisses me off

Gazlowe & Zag (aka Push & Poke).

Gazlowe: Turrets, turrets, TURRETS!!! "can I haz your camps?". Most annoying hero pushing with mercs.

Zagara: She's the Annoy-o-tron of HotS.
Tracer - she sticks like clue to you. When you don't have CC and no real burst, she will take you down.

Nova and Zeratul - without cool mechanics to spot and destealth those heroes, I still think, that stealth was a bad idea overall. Especially since it is permanent stealth without any malus (like being unable to be mounted or walk slower etc.).
06/17/2016 03:26 PMPosted by kovacs
Forgetting balance questions, OPiness, etc. - what heroes ruin the game experience for you?

For me, there's probably 2 that come to mind most:

Tracer, if I'm playing any kind of squishy that is not also very bursty or with some cc. e.g. playing Nazeebo against tracer is a crapshow. As soon as she gets behind you you're pretty much wrecked from full health to dying. In general, she's a hero that either caught you in a bad spot and you're screwed. As opposed to Nova, she also has a great escape, so it's pretty much a one sided affair here.

Chromie, particularly all the time. Again, this is not an OP !@#$%ing thread, just things that ruin the game for me. I'm sure that being on the receiving end of artillery fire there's little you can do about is fun in some cultures, but I hardly understand what is she supposed to be adding to gameplay. Frustration? Randomness? Huzzah, it's working.

Those are my 2 pet peeves, but please add yours!

When you're nazeebo and tracer attacks you, don't run from her. Throw your spiders and auto attack her. She will eventually back off or die. You have a much bigger health pool than she does and you would win a 1v1 against her.
Johanna, Makes most tanks seem bad in comparison.
Tracer. So annoying.