SONY WON E3

Games, Gaming and Hardware
I don't watch e3. I catch the highlights later.
06/14/2016 07:11 AMPosted by MadMegatron

Alot of VR. Wasn't too thrilled of that. Oh and a bunch more Zombie apocalypse games. I think that genre is getting played out WAY too much now.
06/14/2016 07:13 AMPosted by Roxxus

Alot of VR. Wasn't too thrilled of that. Oh and a bunch more Zombie apocalypse games. I think that genre is getting played out WAY too much now.

I guess I'm getting older, tech isn't as important to me. I see it as a gimmick more than a feature. Heck, I thought the SNES controller had too many buttons when I was a kid.
06/14/2016 07:17 AMPosted by MadMegatron

I guess I'm getting older, tech isn't as important to me. I see it as a gimmick more than a feature. Heck, I thought the SNES controller had too many buttons when I was a kid.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Atari-Jaguar-Pro-Controller-Flat.jpg
06/14/2016 07:20 AMPosted by Roxxus
06/14/2016 07:17 AMPosted by MadMegatron

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/1e/Atari-Jaguar-Pro-Controller-Flat.jpg

Yeesh, I remember that thing. Atari was always crazy with their controllers past the 2600.

They are easy to make because horrible AI is actually a feature in Zombie games.
06/13/2016 11:37 PMPosted by GiveMeCake
Sony crushed it at E3 this year, bomb drop after bomb drop.

Oh hey, Blizzard. What's new?

How? Nintendo is tomorrow and they will just %%@!!!@% everyone like they did last year!
06/14/2016 07:25 AMPosted by EnzoMatrix
06/13/2016 11:37 PMPosted by GiveMeCake
Sony crushed it at E3 this year, bomb drop after bomb drop.

Oh hey, Blizzard. What's new?

How? Nintendo is tomorrow and they will just %%@!!!@% everyone like they did last year!

Nintendo didn't show up to E3. All they had to show off was Zelda, which was good...

Had they brought in the NX maybe they could have won, but Sony has this one this year.
OMG SONY WON? lmao....have fun playing the same madden.
06/14/2016 02:34 PMPosted by Hexagon
OMG SONY WON? lmao....have fun playing the same madden.

That's EA, not Sony. The last time EA did anything original was never.
06/14/2016 02:37 AMPosted by GiveMeCake
06/14/2016 01:55 AMPosted by Lovinator
We're you sent and paid by Sony to spread the word? I don't get people like you, trolling or not. Why do you feel the need to tell everyone a company is better than another?

Sony won E3, everyone is saying it. If you watched what they brought out, you would agree. I would say the whole 'PC master race' attitude is worse than saying Sony won E3.

hes that kid at school who starts saying "THIS IS COOL" why? "CAUSE EVERYONE TOLD ME IT IS!" dudes wearing a fake piece of !@#$ on his head and hes an idiot.
take your E3 hype to the sony forums if you wanna suck their @%@%@@@!. peace.