Heroes of the Storm is dead

General Discussion
Can you stop being soooooo crazy?

Heroes of the Storm is less popular than LoL , but still better and have more quality

Stop this overreaction

Many say that starcraft 2 is dead , but it has 30,000 diary players like me ingame and still a great game fot E-sports

Diablo 3 is dead , go over it but leave saying that about HOTS plz because is not true
06/08/2016 04:15 PMPosted by MORFOS
Diablo 3 is dead , go over it but leave saying that about HOTS plz because is not true
You wouldn't be begging if it wasn't true. Also MVP Black is leaving HotS. Yes, the #1 ranked team in Heroes of the Storm is planning to L E A V E the game. Dead Game confirmed.
Blizzard games are immortal. It's that simple.
1 MLG team leaves a game and it's dead? If all MLG teams left I would agree but who actually cares about MVP Black. And I mean actually cares.
06/08/2016 04:31 PMPosted by DrknMonkey
1 MLG team leaves a game and it's dead? If all MLG teams left I would agree but who actually cares about MVP Black. And I mean actually cares.
You know that's funny because most people can say the exact same thing about this game.

People who want to make "HotS is dying" posts despite the fact that it isn't. They need any evidence they can get, no matter how inconsequential or flimsy.
rip
what i see in every "this is dying" post.

"i still want this game but something isnt right... so ill threaten them, by leaving, to fix that"

same as

"ill never comeback Momma!!!!!.....why isnt she stopping me...?"
06/08/2016 04:36 PMPosted by NesTea
You know that's funny because most people can say the exact same thing about this game.

Then. Get. Out.
Coulda fooled me, I had under 60s queue times yesterday
06/08/2016 04:26 PMPosted by LyraSona

Yes and Jay Wilson's Diablo 3 was the best game of all time.
06/08/2016 05:22 PMPosted by TonyRomo
06/08/2016 04:26 PMPosted by LyraSona

Yes and Jay Wilson's Diablo 3 was the best game of all time.

No, D3 sucked, but even that game will never die.
Wow is dying since 2010.

Satarcraft is dying since 2013.

hearthstone is dying since 2016.

Overwatch, Diablo and Heroes are dying since they were releases.

Why the newbies are so jealous? Just shut up dam. Nodoby really cares what is you fake opinion about this games, if the people don't see twitch or if another """""PRO PLAYERS""""" """"Leaves""""" the game.
"omg. TEH TWITCH NUMEBRS. THEY ARE LOWE!!!!!
GAME IS TEH DAED!!!!"
-beta male with his brain permanently shut off
Dear diary...

Today I played some SC2. A noob cheesed me and I lost. FML.
06/08/2016 05:50 PMPosted by UGG
Dear diary...

Today I played some SC2. A noob cheesed me and I lost. FML.

Exist anti-cheese
06/08/2016 04:15 PMPosted by MORFOS
Can you stop being soooooo crazy?

Heroes of the Storm is less popular than LoL , but still better and have more quality

Stop this overreaction

Many say that starcraft 2 is dead , but it has 30,000 diary players like me ingame and still a great game fot E-sports

just ask them

so what's your purpose of your posting? asking me to stop playing?

f. u.....
bbbbboooooooooooo!!!!!!

I didn't even know about those guys til people started freaking out they stopped playing.
Wow is dying since 2010.

wow is getting less and less subs as the days go by though it is actually a fact, however it is still like the most popular mmo but like if it doesn't stop falling then eventually in like six to ten years maybe longer? it could shut down. plus hearthstone might as well be dead for me because the only thing that that game brings me back is the expansions and then tavern brawl and then that barely brings me back anyways because an expansion like whispers were it is a card expansion will bring me back for like a week or two and an adventure maybe two months but a tavern brawl gets me back for the amount of time it takes to win once unless it is fun then maybe three wins.
Diablo 3 and SC2 are dead, makes me lol so hard when diablo 3 is one of the top-selling game of all time and SC2 still has many active users. Now what, Overwatch's about to be dead 'cause of big hit-boxes and no rank mode.