Lol played a match with a teammate total hero level was 74

General Discussion
Mine is 398. Great MM
06/18/2016 08:28 AMPosted by MindXplosion
Mine is 398. Great MM

MM has nothing to do with games played
I mean yea matchmaking can be !@#$ty sometimes... yet what you wrote was totally stupid...
New players have similar skill to you?

Shocking.
Could be that you have the winrate of a new player, despite being an old player.

Could be that said players was actually pretty good even without much experience.

Could be said player did only played 1 or 2 characters, so he got to level 10 and then stopped getting new levels, although he played as much as you.

And maybe you're just salty you lost the game and want to blame your teammates.
Except I have rank 1 MMR and he literally fed then abandoned. ..

This is also in draft mode where hero selection directly effects the game.

Didn't mean to offend you bronzies but I'd rather not play with you.
06/18/2016 09:04 AMPosted by MindXplosion
Except I have rank 1 MMR and he literally fed then abandoned. ..

This is also in draft mode where hero selection directly effects the game.

Didn't mean to offend you bronzies but I'd rather not play with you.

as I said matchmaking sometimes be idiot... that might be one of them.
but giving number of total hero level isi idiot thats all I said
74 total hero level is quite literally only leveling 14 heroes to lv5 (and an extra 4lv on top of that). Which means the player has just entered HL.

They definitely don't belong in a team that has players with a 400+ total hero level.
06/18/2016 10:15 AMPosted by Bnetplayer
74 total hero level is quite literally only leveling 14 heroes to lv5 (and an extra 4lv on top of that). Which means the player has just entered HL.

They definitely don't belong in a team that has players with a 400+ total hero level.

Sure?

There are plenty of people around who still don't know which way is up after 2k games.

We don't need to additionally match hero level, games played, total time played or number of heroes owned or whatever inane things you people come up with next.

If the guy just enters HL and displays the same skill and winrate as you, more power to him.

What you demand by "match #games, match hero level, match blablabla" is protection. "Booohooo I was here first, do something so that this fresh guy stops owning me hard."

No.
06/18/2016 10:58 AMPosted by Khan

If the guy just enters HL and displays the same skill and winrate as you, more power to him

Winning 4 games in a row puts a genuine new account (non-smurf) at 2700 MMR. That player is in no way playing at the skill level of a 2,7k though. They might have played each map only 8 to 10 times.

They may not even know how the vast majority of skillshots or heroics in the game work since they have only 14 heroes unlocked for lv5 (and most likely bought the cheapest possible heroes just to get to ranked fast).

Hell, it's possible they have not even played against many heroes that exist in the game. What will they do when faced against them? Just guess how to react to a Greymane, Lunara or Kerrigan?
It's obviously a smurf and if you have rank 1 MMR he will have won a bunch of games during placements to have MMR to play against you.

Stop worrying about others and focus on yourself. People get annoyed with the strangest things in this game.