Ty for nerfing BW

General Discussion
I am a BW main and I like the nerfs to her even Blink Heal. Maybe now with that nerf and other nerfs her skill level will increase? I did think her skill level needed to be increased.

I like the buff to Continous Winds. I take Emerald Wind 99.9% of the time
I dont feel the nerf... they nerfed only one build... my build will be stronger :)
...But the Phase Shield build was the high skill cap build. Surely no one wants to go back to the old AFK-to-win Brightwing, do we?
07/05/2016 11:42 AMPosted by Arachnofiend
...But the Phase Shield build was the high skill cap build. Surely no one wants to go back to the old AFK-to-win Brightwing, do we?

That is personal preference. I liked the other build better.

I don't really see how the phase shield build was higher skill cap. What was difficult about it? You had to occasionally press z on your tank or mellee Assasin or a low health hero being focused?

I found it annoying and cumbersome and half the time I shielded the correct target they didn't take advantage of the shield.

Effectively "afk healing" in my opinon was always the more difficult thing to do. But to each their own. I may go back to Brightwing with the buffs. She was my highest win rate hero at a time
Aside from the range reduction on Blink Heal they were OK I guess.

Really wish they'd retune Malfurion to fit in this current burst Meta.
07/05/2016 11:52 AMPosted by Drothvader

Yeah Malf's heal is weak. Weakest heal of all the supports.

DMG reduction while regrowth is active...
I would like to see that...
Funny thing they gave that to my favorite - Uther :)
She sucks now. All hail Uther
07/05/2016 12:16 PMPosted by Snizzysnootz
She sucks now. All hail Uther

Just because a hero is harder to play well now does't mean that hero sucks.
07/05/2016 11:55 AMPosted by Bareleon

Yeah Malf's heal is weak. Weakest heal of all the supports.

I think some time ago I did the numbers and malf had a very high heal amount with his heals. I guess the problem it takes too long for the full heal to take effect that it's not noticeable enough?

I haven't done any numbers recently.
They can never nerf her personality, or my spirit.

That's my motto now.
I am sorry what?

WHAT?

They nerfed nothing Jon Snow...

My favourite build (for those who remember we discussed it a few days ago here), just got tremendously buffed.

Borderline OP in HL.

The only change is the Q talent at lvl 1. I might get it instead of the increased range for the trait. So much damage for a support, and it synergizes really well with the reduced trait cooldown from abilities.

The lvl 20 emerald wind upgrade is so so sweet.

OP
Going back to Morales now.

Nothing against healbots, they are also fun in their own way - but if I want the healbot expierence I rather go with the original.
07/05/2016 11:49 AMPosted by Skeems
07/05/2016 11:42 AMPosted by Arachnofiend

That is personal preference. I liked the other build better.

I don't really see how the phase shield build was higher skill cap. What was difficult about it? You had to occasionally press z on your tank or mellee Assasin or a low health hero being focused?

I found it annoying and cumbersome and half the time I shielded the correct target they didn't take advantage of the shield.

Effectively "afk healing" in my opinon was always the more difficult thing to do. But to each their own. I may go back to Brightwing with the buffs. She was my highest win rate hero at a time

The Z build was never meant to be used as a burst heal option. It was supposed to be used as a global presence option. Thus the nerfs.
07/05/2016 01:19 PMPosted by TemplarGR
The Z build was never meant to be used as a burst heal option. It was supposed to be used as a global presence option. Thus the nerfs.

Yea, cuz who needs burst healing... right?

Healbot all the way.

You know what they could have done? Just left Phase Shield and Blink Heal alone.

Then people who like her Phase Shield build would be happy, and people who like her Mist build would be happy.

Everyone would be happy.

Do you honestly think she would have been OP if they did that? It would literally change nothing to the Mist build. Nothing. You cant go both her Phase Shield and Mist builds, they dont work together.

All this patch does, is make Brightwing easier to play, lower her skill, and punish anyone who enjoyed her Phase Shield build.