The new patch seems great

General Discussion
So many nice improvements. Really excited about it. Just finished reading the changelog, and i wanted to say a big thank you to Hots team!

The improvements to the engine are fantastic! Dx 11! At last! So hyped for this! I am going to test it ASAP.

The hero changes seem pretty nice. I am pretty excited about the Zagara rework, definitely want to try her. I suppose i am going to provide tons of feedback in the next days. At last a reason to play again.

Oh, and Greymane seems to have a new 99% pickrate heroic now, Marked for death. LOL.

The new portraits are pretty nice too!

I wasn't going to buy Gul'dan with real money, but as a thank you, i am getting the bundle tomorrow!

Thanks devs! Now fix the damn matchmaker please!
Wasn't the game dying like 5-6 hours ago?
Haha and remove these super harsh silences its top priority.

Matchmaker cannot be fixed templar. The skill cap is close to zero on this game and huge majority of the players are hopeless noobs. You cant do competitive leagues and performing Matchmaker in these conditions.

The most funny is they ban competitive players with their silence system. It will just result in another big drop in term of global level and more concerns about the Matchmaker.
07/05/2016 10:39 AMPosted by TemplarGR
So many nice improvements. Really excited about it. Just finished reading the changelog, and i wanted to say a big thank you to Hots team!

so no more ded gaem? I agree, patch seems nice. Zagara changes are interesting.
07/05/2016 10:56 AMPosted by Kadavreski
Haha and remove these super harsh silences its top priority.

Matchmaker cannot be fixed templar. The skill cap is close to zero on this game and huge majority of the players are hopeless noobs. You cant do competitive leagues and performing Matchmaker in these conditions.

The most funny is they ban competitive players with their silence system. It will just result in another big drop in term of global level and more concerns about the Matchmaker.

Youre still on about that? Find something else to do with your time man.
07/05/2016 10:54 AMPosted by saintly
LMAO
TemplarGR gave compliments ? Who TF r u ? What have u done to our original TemplarGR ?
WOW BLIZZARD, the patchnotes are sooo good.

i am 100% sure you got inspired by those fake patchnotes someone posted me as fake, cause some stuff is very similar to it. look at the aba carapace changes for example, its sispicious that it was posted by a troll and now you nearly implemented it 100%

but the rest is SO nice even gazlowe got love
07/05/2016 11:33 AMPosted by hydralisk
WOW BLIZZARD, the patchnotes are sooo good.

i am 100% sure you got inspired by those fake patchnotes someone posted me as fake, cause some stuff is very similar to it. look at the aba carapace changes for example, its sispicious that it was posted by a troll and now you nearly implemented it 100%

but the rest is SO nice even gazlowe got love

The carapace changes are something the community have been asking for for a very long time.
dustin browder sucks
07/05/2016 10:54 AMPosted by saintly

It's dying so much that it's slowly becoming alive.
The HotS Forums could be so much better if people stopped complaining about the Matchmaking. Yes, Blizzard got it, Matchmaking is brain-dead, but the negativity sure as Hell isn't helping.
soo much love for alot of heros, kerri and tyrael wow so happy to see many changes and will be playing both late tonight for sure!

other changes are good and fresh, going to have to review them a few times to see what heroes have new danger with what abilities.

now fix MM lol :D
Migrating to DX 11 still won't address deterministic lockstep freezing the client for half a second every second.