With Gul'dan, we got a new villain at last!

General Discussion
Too many heroes, not enough villains. The last truly evil hero was Leoric. Sorry, i don't count Cho'Gall, he seems like comic relief to me, he is too goofy.

But Gul'dan seems like a bada$$. So at last, we have a new bad guy in town.

Let's hope Blizzard will bring us more. Mannoroth is tempting.

Come on Blizzard, bring the Pitlord before the others. Pl0x!
The way some people have been acting on her release, you can count Li Ming as a villain, right?!

But seriously, it's good to be back on the villain page again since Leoric (I agree that Cho'gall is a bit too goofy to be a serious villain).

Keep em comin, Blizz!
Break out Baal!
07/05/2016 04:37 PMPosted by TheBentOne
Break out Baal!

Why? We're nerds, we don't play Baal :P
Giff pitlord ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Oh wait, this is HotS and not Dota. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On a serious note, I would like a pitlord hero so we have more fat a$$es like the current azmodan. It would be funny if Blizzard bring in a pitlord hero before Dota does which was long overdue.
07/05/2016 04:48 PMPosted by GoldK
Giff pitlord ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

You do realize pitlord is from Warcraft 3, right?

And that Mannoroth would totally make for a good hero?
Alarak
I think baal or mephisto would both be excellent villain editions.
07/05/2016 04:50 PMPosted by Mand
07/05/2016 04:48 PMPosted by GoldK
Giff pitlord ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

You do realize pitlord is from Warcraft 3, right?

And that Mannoroth would totally make for a good hero?
There is a trend in Dota right now about porting the last DotA hero which was Azgalor the Pitlord and people keep spamming Valve to port him asap. He will be known as the Underlord to avoid copyright infringement.

Of course I know he is a WC3 hero. I played WC3 campaign and custom games including DotA so I am familiar of the races.
Pitlord, Dreadlord, Kel'thuzad, Overmind, Stukov, the other Prime Evils.

Blizzard pls.
07/05/2016 04:13 PMPosted by TemplarGR
Too many heroes, not enough villains. The last truly evil hero was Leoric. Sorry, i don't count Cho'Gall, he seems like comic relief to me, he is too goofy.

Cho'gall is both silly and truly evil. The Twilight's Hammer is pretty serious business.
07/05/2016 05:26 PMPosted by Aetheonus
Stukov

When in SC was Stukov a villain? If Kerrigan or Dehaka can't be considered villains Stukov is a boy scout.

Blizzard pls.
07/05/2016 04:28 PMPosted by Tyraxis
(I agree that Cho'gall is a bit too goofy to be a serious villain).

He's a pretty evil dude. Pretty solid villain. No reason to discount him. Every character in HotS has joke lines.

Blizzard pls.

Oh yes.

Add Alarak, Mengsk, Overmind, Narud, and Amon, and we have a deal. LOL.
07/05/2016 06:49 PMPosted by XiChorn
07/05/2016 04:28 PMPosted by Tyraxis
(I agree that Cho'gall is a bit too goofy to be a serious villain).

He's a pretty evil dude. Pretty solid villain. No reason to discount him. Every character in HotS has joke lines.

Oh come on now, Cho'Gall is softy.
07/05/2016 06:01 PMPosted by SoulFilcher
Stukov

When in SC was Stukov a villain? If Kerrigan or Dehaka can't be considered villains Stukov is a boy scout.

Isn't he a high ranking military officer who used to work for facist dictatorship and helped led an invasion that caused the deaths of countless humans and protoss and tried to enslave the zerg until a space Cthulhu in disguise shot him then space monsters turned him into a Cronenberg-esce abomination who then tried to led a zerg brood to conquer the galaxy, got uncronenberged, got recronenberged, then joined up with Kerrigan on her revenge quest the definatly led to the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent people (possibly millions) for no other reason then him having nothing better to do?
07/05/2016 06:01 PMPosted by SoulFilcher
Stukov

Stukov and the UED as a whole were more so villains of perspective even though if you look at what they did had it not been for the colonists passing on their phobia that their ship accident had been on purpose what they did actual made them the good guys.

Dethroned and imprisoned a tyrant, brought the aliens threatening to kill everybody in check, sought to reunify humanity, had the power to attempt to demand respect from the protoss (and had things gone differently might have been heroes to the protoss once things calm down and they have time to realize trading Auir for help understanding protoss tech would workout better than trying to reverse engineer everything), improved military tech of terrans, and improved general welfare through spreading their advanced nanomedicine tech.
Well cho'gall is more of a sidekick I guess...