Quick Match Means No Slow Draft, That's Only Difference

General Feedback
You still have to try to win, you still need to practice new heroes you get OUT OF team play so that you can be a good mate (that means NOT IN QM), and you can't just quit cuz you got laundry to do or aren't doing well with the hero you didn't practice, FURTHER screwing the other team members. Hopefully, some req for new heroes before they're allowed in live team play will be instituted, but goofs would still screw it up.
But, the point remains, QM is a REAL TEAM match that REQUIRES the same effort as in all drafts!

Learn or leave!!
The thing about quick match is that it is the ideal place to practice heroes in a pvp setting. No amount of AI games can prepare someone for pvp. You also may not be able to play a character in any of the draft modes due to it already being picked or banned, or you may get pressured to fill or use something else because of the map or comp.
They use the term "Quick" very loosely. Also, I am convinced they should change the name to "Nova Match", because there is a Nova in almost every game. Although, I have noticed that any time I play a hero that can counter stealth... all of a sudden there are no stealth on the enemy team.

Further proof of the love Blizzard has for trolls.
09/27/2016 08:34 PMPosted by RockFoesbane
You still have to try to win, you still need to practice new heroes you get OUT OF team play so that you can be a good mate (that means NOT IN QM)
Are you kidding me? Quick Match is the BEST place to truly learn your hero. Vs A.I. mode offers no challenge whatsoever. The best you can learn there are the controls, abilities and talents of your hero. But not the hero's strengths or weaknesses or how to play them against more intelligent players most efficiently.

and you can't just quit cuz you got laundry to do or aren't doing well with the hero you didn't practice, FURTHER screwing the other team members.
At least we can both agree on this. The only time when I quit and let the enemy team win is when the rest of my team does.

But, the point remains, QM is a REAL TEAM match
Nope. TEAM LEAGUE is the REAL TEAM match. Actually all other modes that are not Quick Match are more real team matches than Quick Match is.

that REQUIRES the same effort as in all drafts!
If anything you need luck there. Hope that you're lucky enough to not only get a good map for your hero and decent players but also decent team comps and that the enemy team's heroes doesn't counter yours hard.

Learn or leave!!
But that's what I go to the sh*tty mode of Quick Match for; to learn! Sure I play a few vs A.I. matches first to get the hang of the hero. But don't expect great plays from me after playing against the dumbass A.I.

I suggest you play Unranked instead if winning in unranked matches is that important to you. Quick Match is about luck more than your skills.