[ QM] We need a surrender option when someone leaves.

General Feedback
The 'leaver' should have 2-4 minutes max to come back (in case of dc or other issue) and after that, the affected team should be able to just quit, with the whole punishment falling to the leaver. Why? Because 4v5's are ridiculous: Free xp to the winning side and a waste of time to the affected team (10-15m).

The fact that people can quit constantly just to avoid bad matches can be confronted with higher punishments to THEM. Just don't make the game boring to people who actually believe in comebacks or fair playing.

Thoughts?
No.
In case of "playing with AI" it should give surrender option in ANY PvP mode.

Its just waste of time and free points for enemy.
There is a surrender mode, if everyone on one team leaves, it's a surrender.
10/01/2016 12:47 PMPosted by Larsozzo
No.

Reported for trolling.
I've won with AI teammates.
10/03/2016 01:32 PMPosted by Gorf
I've won with AI teammates.

As have I. Although, it gets hard to win if there are more than two bots on a team, even against adept AI.
Well we need that in Ranked even more, if you ask me.. (even if you dont :D).
Never surrender. I have played several matches where my team had lost all of our keeps and the other team lost maybe 1 keep, and my team still comes back to win.

Good plays late in the game matter more. You can always come back.
10/05/2016 02:21 PMPosted by True
Never surrender. I have played several matches where my team had lost all of our keeps and the other team lost maybe 1 keep, and my team still comes back to win.
With an A.I.?

Good plays late in the game matter more.
Hence why having a dumb A.I. in your team is a death sentence.

Good plays late in the game matter more. You can always come back.
Normally I agree. But playing with an ai is the exception to thus rule.
The problem isn't so much the feature but the players, if someone left and not everyone agreed to surrender a large part of the demographic would abuse the system and use it as an excuse for abuse in itself, those individuals would most likely spend the rest of the match complaining that you won't give up, demanding that you do repeatedly and basically tank the game either out of spite, a defeatist attitude or an inability to accept their desire was not the majority vote.
AI matches are loses in overwhelming majority. It's not just "enemy team is stronger, we should give up", is about "our teammate not even a player and constantly dues stupid !@#$, it's not even a PvP mode anymore".
Although, I think surrender is a bad mechanic and shouldn't be added, in AI game you should be safe to leave. No voting, no nothing. If AI is present for 5 min, you just safe to leave. If someone eager to continue a bot play, let him, but without ones, who not.

And in current state of reconnect, it's always more than 5 min. So, you just can give the button after 1 min.