And just like that, back to Warcraft

General Feedback
I've always wanted more SC heroes and I was really excited about the SC event and the possibility of more SC heroes. But nope, only one. It looks like SC will forever be regulated to 2 heroes per year while WC gets disproportionately more.

GG Heroes of the Storm.
First, yes the SC event is a big joke, just for the OW character. I feel sorry for you SC fans.
Second, yes, Warcraft. But it's legit and normal and you should accept it at last. I mean look at the univers. 3 STR games+ a MMO with 6 enormous expansions, of course there will be much more WoW characters. It's a fact. "But there is alot of characters in Starcraft" and for each of those there is easily 20 more in Warcraft. That's how big Warcraft is.

No hard feeling, just giving some facts to you. Peace.
I'm a big Warcraft fan and i know that Warcraft heroes are far superior in numbers, still if you make a SC event you release SC heroes.

You can make like 3 WC events and 1 for SC, i'm ok with that, but this SC event is a backstab.
10/09/2016 03:41 AMPosted by Cerimus
You can make like 3 WC events and 1 for SC, i'm ok with that, but this SC event is a backstab.

And I totally agree with this. I mean, really? One SC hero? One skin for SC heroes? This must be a joke.
They shouldn't have added zarya.

And zarya isn't warcrat hero, wake the fk up. Tard.
10/07/2016 04:17 PMPosted by Fire
It looks like SC will forever be regulated to 2 heroes per year while WC gets disproportionately more.

I would say it's "proportionately more" 'cause WC does have that many more heroes than SC.

But lik everyone here, I agree they should have added more SC heroes for SC event.

then again, I never want Blizz to add characters who aren't ready just because they're forced to limit themselves to one universe. They should just focus on making good, interesting to play, characters (but they shouldn't have made a Starcraft event if they only had one Starcraft hero ready!)
SC and Diablo have the exact same amount of heroes in the game, I think it's obvious they have a biased but steady ratio going on with their development rotation even as they now begin to weave in Overwatch characters.

It only makes sense that their flagship product and thus majority demographic would be the main focus of appeasement however. I think we did get some nice SC themed stuff however, the hero aside we got 3 pretty awesome skins and a mount.
Don't know about that whole "WoW 20x bigger then SC" thingy. There's little heroes so far that I couldn't recognize from WC3 and below (except Lili, Chromie and Greymane?). World of WC3- wasn't that much bigger then SC2-. And Blizzard keeps making known heroes of WC, not "the rest of them".