Leoric E + spacebar change? why?

General Discussion
Hey, so I got into game and noticed that when I use Wraith Walk, pressing spacebar now locks onto Leoric himself instead of the ghost moving. This is throwing me off like crazy, and I'm wondering why it suddenly changed. It sure didn't function like that before.

Anyway, if anybody knows how to revert if back to locking onto the ghost, let me know, because this is not okay with me.
I think it's a bug, in the past it happened when you died when using your E. I play Leo with the camera locked and now when I use E the camera get's unlocked, I personaly prefer when follows the ghost so i'm going to try pressing space bar. But don't worry, they should fix soon™.
They also destroyed Leoric's bot AI. Just stands in place until the skill ends by the timer.
11/18/2016 07:18 PMPosted by DAOWAce
They also destroyed Leoric's bot AI. Just stands in place until the skill ends by the timer.

Lol, this reminds me of when they changed Uther so he couldn't attack while in his spirit form. For a couple patches bots would still follow you around like they were trying to hit you even though they couldn't anymore.