Dear Toxic Players

General Discussion
Why do you keep getting triggered by my name? Why do you bother insulting me with your petty issues? Then you guys cry like babies when I reply with common sense.

My most common replies are:
1) We are in an AI game?
2) You were late to the [insert objective] too. (usually when toxic player insults another bad player)
3) So, if you are such a good player; then why does being in bottom lane excuse you from being late? (They usually reply with... cause it's far away. Like it's impossible to time the tributes)

Also, Blizzard hasn't silenced me one time in over 2-3 years of playing HOTS.. I wonder why? My most popular saying in games when people spread hatred, "We need to hang more N**e-Trump Supporters!" <--That usually makes the Hillary Haters go ballistic. Very few of these guys report me, because they started the fight :).
Oh, Dear Blizzard,

I know you read these forums. Hows about a "free" account name change just for me? I think I have a good reason. Don't you? Can I change it to Smurf2016, or something less offensive to sensitive people?
11/19/2016 10:25 AMPosted by Hillary2016
Why do you keep getting triggered by my name? Why do you bother insulting me with your petty issues? Then you guys cry like babies when I reply with common sense.

My most common replies are:
1) We are in an AI game?
2) You were late to the [insert objective] too. (usually when toxic player insults another bad player)
3) So, if you are such a good player; then why does being in bottom lane excuse you from being late? (They usually reply with... cause it's far away. Like it's impossible to time the tributes)

Also, Blizzard hasn't silenced me one time in over 2-3 years of playing HOTS.. I wonder why? My most popular saying in games when people spread hatred, "We need to hang more N**e-Trump Supporters!" <--That usually makes the Hillary Haters go ballistic. Very few of these guys report me, because they started the fight :).

This happens to me in my games, now let me vomit my aggression for it on the forums, so you can all hear how taking this troll game tag has effected me!
I'm special and my unique view on life makes me important. NOW HEAR MY ROAR!

mew...

trollbate
11/19/2016 10:27 AMPosted by Hillary2016
Oh, Dear Blizzard,

I know you read these forums. Hows about a "free" account name change just for me? I think I have a good reason. Don't you? Can I change it to Smurf2016, or something less offensive to sensitive people?

You can change your battletag once for free in your accountoptions on battle.net
11/19/2016 02:03 PMPosted by FloxyTek
11/19/2016 10:27 AMPosted by Hillary2016
Oh, Dear Blizzard,

You can change your battletag once for free in your accountoptions on battle.net

Once for free :( <---sad face.

EDIT: Can we just all be honest, and report my account name for being too offensive? Force Blizzard to force me to have a name change... Cause... I don't have $10. K. Thanks. Love Trumps Hate. Really, I'm trying to give you some LOVE by not hurting "other people's" sensitive feelings.
You already get one free name change. If you go to the shop and select the option to purchase a Battle.net name change, and you still have your one free change available, then the shop will tell you and give you the option to use the free one first.

If, however, you wasted yours to change your Battle.net tag to something political in the hopes of rustling jimmies, then that's your fault, and you're not owed a second "freebie". It was your decision to waste it on something petty to get a rise out of people. Deal with the consequences.
You may not want to call other people triggered if your entire post is you being triggered over people being mean to you in a video game lol