Ragnaros Skin All Basically look the same.

Hero and Skin Suggestions
Ragnaros Skin All Basically look the same please change the to blue fire or even white, something better then it looks. Heck even the lil' ragnaros looks like crap on colors.
I was thinking the same. Why no Blue fire or something?
12/14/2016 01:27 PMPosted by Billocles

I thought this as well. Why reds and yellows? There are blue fire, green fire, and so on. I mean his master skin should have some color variation
a fel fire ragnaros would be so easy to do imo
The colors are similar because his abilities are orange and red. If they change his color, they have to redo his vfx as well. They only do that on legendary skins.
thats not true , what about Alarak ? his white skin and he has red collored abilities
Also, how about using his Lightlord skin from hearthstone? That would look pretty majestic in my opinion.
I'd Love a Green coloured Rag for a Fel-fire Rag, and the Idea of Lightlord Rag would be pretty cool but that'd have to be a an epic skin for Themed abilities, could have a consecrated ground instead of blast wave, Not sure what could be done with living meteor. Lava wave could be consecrated for a light themed ability.
12/14/2016 09:33 PMPosted by newjack21
12/14/2016 01:27 PMPosted by Billocles

I thought this as well. Why reds and yellows? There are blue fire, green fire, and so on. I mean his master skin should have some color variation

^ This

The colors don't really stand out from each others. Blue or purple flame maybe?