Anub'arak the last ban choice

General Discussion
Name one you actually will never ban : Anub'arak is a winner.

The strange is that he is not that bad.
I'd ban him if we got a
Medic
Chogall
Illidan combo
in our team.
Never ban? Lost Vikings.. I haven't seen a good TLV player at all, not to mention that they always die easy with a good burst damage hero. Plus, Butcher counters TLV hard because each individual viking drops 5 meat.
Arthas lol
Murky, unless someone on my team is like 'i can only play Murky' in which case I consider it, unless the other team has something like Li Ming or the Butcher, or any other hero that can take advantage of his quick and relatively easy deaths for quests.
12/29/2016 05:50 PMPosted by Shimerur
Never ban? Lost Vikings.. I haven't seen a good TLV player at all, not to mention that they always die easy with a good burst damage hero. Plus, Butcher counters TLV hard because each individual viking drops 5 meat.

Are you joking?

TLV is first-ban material on a couple of maps, most notably Garden.

You have never played high level players on garden of terror then, hes always fp/banned
Who I'd never ban over Anub'arak; Medivh, Leoric, Greymane,

That's bc your prob not a high enough rank to see how very hard heros are mastered. I've had games won with Vikings before lvl 10. Btw butcher doesn't counter a decent Viking player,he is big and slow and Vikings have stuns escapes and mobility.
No one really bans artanis .
12/29/2016 06:15 PMPosted by Plergoth
Murky, unless someone on my team is like 'i can only play Murky' in which case I consider it, unless the other team has something like Li Ming or the Butcher, or any other hero that can take advantage of his quick and relatively easy deaths for quests.

I see Murky banned a few times, usually when I get queued up against someone that knows me.
12/29/2016 05:42 PMPosted by Kinatas
Name one you actually will never ban : Anub'arak is a winner.

The strange is that he is not that bad.

You don't ban heroes that are "not bad". You dont even ban heroes that are merely "good" unless it's a target ban against someone on the other team you know plays them.

You ban heroes that are "broken OP".
The slug, not even in towers of doom
Well if we talk about heroes I never ban from enemy: Murky, Gaz, Nova and Sonya. If ally is showing them it's a different case though...
In my oppinion baning Nova is always a waste of ban...
"Hmm I wonder what hotslogs thinks of this"
http://puu.sh/t5wRi/3c309d8c7c.png
My god, he's right
12/29/2016 05:52 PMPosted by GodSplitter
Arthas lol

singragosa is broken, people will understand this soon especially with the release of Ragnaros.
Never ban? Lost Vikings

I've seen players banning them in HL. After I asked why the heck they banned a hero no one plays, the answer was "Because they are good on this map". Yeah sure. Banning a hero that is seen once in every 200 matches (and then still is no big deal) because he might be good on a map...
12/30/2016 12:52 AMPosted by Yokihiro
Never ban? Lost Vikings

I've seen players banning them in HL. After I asked why the heck they banned a hero no one plays, the answer was "Because they are good on this map". Yeah sure. Banning a hero that is seen once in every 200 matches (and then still is no big deal) because he might be good on a map...

That is league dependent. Anub is never league dependent. you simply never ban him.
Even in diamond people don't know how to play with lost vikings. I got them on my team on infernal shrines, auto select gave me sylv. I thought to myself "sweet, easy win if my team knows how to play with lost vikings". Apparently they didn't. They treated it like a normal game, we got steamrolled.

Murky is a hero I can't imagine banning; with the changes to octograb he's not much of a threat anymore.