Does snowbrawl art confirms Stitches is actually Female?

General Discussion
The art for the snowbrawl shows some heroes as kids, playing in the snow. We have Chromie, probably Thrall, Sylvanas, ETC, Olaf, and a mysterious green (undead?) girl with purple pigtails and a wide smile.

Is that meant to be little Stitches? Or am I missing a Hero? I think it's telling that her mouth seems to have stitches on the sides.
Stitches is like 7 different people. Don't think it was ever a child.
That's fan art from I think about a decade ago
12/29/2016 07:38 AMPosted by Scolopendra
Stitches is like 7 different people. Don't think it was ever a child.

All the other heroes are younger, so it would take the "dominant" part of Stitches, and make them younger. So it's not necessarily a child, but a woman. Makes bikini Stitches much more relevant.

I'm probably reading way too much into this.
Stitches is bi-grender. Xe made from multiple players so logically xe is a bi-grender.

So Stitches is the only being know that actually bi-grender, so the only existence where those retard's bullshít actually true.
WTF is up with you people and giving a !@#$ing about gender?
Stitches isn't concerned with human constructs such as gender.
12/29/2016 08:13 AMPosted by SnarkyGoblin
Stitches is bi-grender. Xe made from multiple players so logically xe is a bi-grender.

So Stitches is the only being know that actually bi-grender, so the only existence where those retard's bullshít actually true.

Actually, because Stitches wears no clothing, we can SEE the relevant parts... or rather, lack thereof. Turns out, the people creating undead abominations as murder machines didn't include private parts, making "him" (guess "it" is more appropriate, really) the only genderless hero.
So with no gender does he procreate by Mitosis?

Kidding
12/29/2016 08:32 AMPosted by Tirigon
Actually, because Stitches wears no clothing, we can SEE the relevant parts... or rather, lack thereof. Turns out, the people creating undead abominations as murder machines didn't include private parts, making "him" (guess "it" is more appropriate, really) the only genderless hero.

According to certain "Intelligent" beings, gender aren't defined by genitals, but about what one think.
12/29/2016 09:42 AMPosted by SnarkyGoblin
According to certain "Intelligent" beings, gender aren't defined by genitals, but about what one think.

I Identify as an attack helicopter, my preferred pronouns are Ze, Hir and Chopper inbound.

Who are you to tell me what my gender is?

SJWs - 2016
12/29/2016 09:29 AMPosted by Unknown
So with no gender does he procreate by Mitosis?

Abominations don't procreate at all, they are created by weird black-clothed people in black-and-red colored cellars full of Halloween decoration.

Stitches doesn't think at all, so he'd still be genderless. (Ironically the same can be said about the people you refer to.)
That art is the holiday splash from the blizzard website in 2004 or 2005. The characters in the picture are generic wow player characters.

Yes, gender refers to a social identity by definition. Many people confuse the terms gender and sex, hence the inane sociopolitical arguments.
12/29/2016 11:43 AMPosted by Bombz

Yes, gender refers to a social identity by definition. Many people confuse the terms gender and sex, hence the inane sociopolitical arguments.

Every dictionary I've ever read lists sex and gender as synonyms. "Gender is a social construct" is a fabricated definition constructed to push a social justice narrative and has no basis in science or reality.
Science has nothing to do with it; it's just terminology, language. I'm curious where you found a dictionary that didn't distinguish the two, as I haven't seen one.

Oxford (Google's default):
sex - either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions
gender - The state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)

Merriam-Webster:
sex - either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures
gender - the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex
(M-W provides multiple definitions, including simply "sex.")
12/29/2016 01:09 PMPosted by Bombz
Science has nothing to do with it; it's just terminology, language. I'm curious where you found a dictionary that didn't distinguish the two, as I haven't seen one.

Oxford (Google's default):
sex - either of the two main categories (male and female) into which humans and many other living things are divided on the basis of their reproductive functions
gender - The state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones)

Merriam-Webster:
sex - either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures
gender - the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex
(M-W provides multiple definitions, including simply "sex.")

Definitions change over time. Gay didnt used to refer to h0m0s#xuality. So wierd why I cant even type in that word without being censored. Speaking of words and what the definition of them is...Cant even use two synonyms in one sentence.
SJWs are working to redefine 'gender' so they can pretend they were born with genitals that they weren't born with. Way too much mental gymnastics required to take seriously for more than a few seconds.

On topic: Stitches has no sex/gender. He's a reanimated amalgam of several different corpses from a cemetery in Duskwood.