Opinion: Who do you want a rework for?

General Discussion
1. Muradin; since the reworks and newly released tanks - Muradin is becoming less appealing. This dwarf doesn't need much to greatly increase his effectiveness- just give him Unstoppable on his toss again.

2. Raynor; only buff I believe he needs is slightly more HP. He is identified as a tanky assassin, but I feel his healthpool nerf several balance patchs ago has dimished his potential greatly (not to mention the current ult bug).

3. Uther, the cleric -err Paladin. I believe Uther needs a significant rework. His current trait should be scrapped - it has nothing to do with being a paladin, and dying to use a trait is silly. Make him more paladin-like! Crusader Aura (some kind of temporary movement speed), Divine Shield (big CD, and his ult reworked into "hand of protection"), or maybe beacon of light (kind of like Auriel's bestow). His CDs are too long, abilities cost too much mana, his stun was nerfed horribly, and his kit is a batman belt-like just to make him useful. Might be harsh, but this was the first support I played with.

What hero have you placed on a shelf and needs dusting?
4. Stiches

he needs some love.
tyrande talents are messy, and her role is a bit... unclear.
Abathur-we barelly see him in tournaments..he its good but people are afraid of picking him
Why he needs a rework?(just go rank with aba and see for youself....80% of players=no aba pls or aba its not good at this map.....but its cursed hallow or dragon shire)

Lost Vikings-they are useless in 2 map lanes.......whats the point of having a hero ...if we cant use them

Cho/Gall...... this hero its very interesting but still same problem like abathur.....people are afraid of picking him......
No reworks, tweak a few skills adjust the numbers. But no more reworks that completely change a hero.
Muradin would be fine if they gave Avatar the Stun again.
Stitches and Uthur, people still keep picking these guys for some reason and it feels like a giant handicap when I get stuck with one on my team. I got like a 20% winrate on Uthur and getting stitches to level 10 to unlock my forsaken avatar was the most painful experience ever.

Muradin for sure, another character that slowly fell out of my preferences. He used to be one of my go too tank picks, now I just play tanks less often.

Arthas has one of my highest winrates but he still needs more work. I stopped playing him cause it feels like other characters can do similar things but better.

Nova literally has like one viable build. She offers very little to her teams as well. If they rework her I'd like to keep the current build in the game, but just make the other things more fun or useful.

Tyrande is a character I desperately wanted to like but she feels so damn weak. I feel like they should let her specialize more into things similar to like Varian. A build that sees her as a legit assassin using the bow and mark more effectively. A legit support build that can be a good solo support. And a mage like build that doesn't need the game to be nearly over letting you spam owls and have a more effective E.

Tracer got brutally demolished by nerfs. She feels a lot like Nova now with the whole "I only have one useful build" thing too. I feel a lot of these things should just be added to her base kit, and the rest of the talents get thrown back onto the drawing board.
Anub'arak- I know that he sorta had a rework already back in May, and also that his winrates are very high right now, but his talents are still VERY dull and outdated with a lack of any real quest talents

Arthas- Oh poor arthas, probably the most iconic character in any blizzard IP and barely anyone plays you, while he may have also been reworked in May along with anub and got some really neat tools. His army of the dead ult is very unsatisfying to use, it might as well just be casting deathcoil on yourself with no CD, cuz that's basically what it does. Along with the same lack of quest talents like anub. But unlike anub, he doesn't really have a defining place within a team comp. He's mostly just classified as a "Bruiser" and that's it, give my Lich King an identity please

Medivh- The most fun moments I've had i this game have been because of this mighty guardian of tiristfal, but he has NO talent diversity. He only has one way to build and that's it, you can kind of invest in portal talents but that doesn't really change how you play him since it's your least used ability. I know he's not supposed to have high damage but he only has 1 tier for it, and 'masters touch' dominates that tier in pickrate by a landslide. At least move some talents to different tiers like arcane explosion, I'm tempted to pick it, but its almost always worse than a completed masters touch.

Thrall- I don't think they have EVER touched his talent tree since he was released 2 1/2 years ago, perhaps it is time to do a little dusting...

Falstad- MAKE LIGHTNING ROD GREAT AGAIN!!

Greymane- This bullet change has literally made my week a joy, but some of his talents still fall flat compared to others...like a pancake if it didn't taste good *cough* cocktail *cough*. But on a serious note his 3rd tier is really where he picks his playstyle. 1 talent is boring, 1 just plain sucks, and 1 is only for people who main him(people like myself). I would appreciate it if they gave you more playstyle customization from the getgo rather than almost mid game. And don't get me started with lvl1 and lvl4...

That's all I got for now fellas, I hope my suggestions got them servos wirring ;P
From most needed to least needed (vaguely):

Hammer
    Sonya
    Uther
    Li Li
    Stitches
    Raynor
    Kerrigan
    Tyrael
    Azmodan
    Johanna
    Thrall
    Leoric
    Tyrande
    Malfurion

Abathur
    Medivh
    Alarak
    Anub'arak

Bold for those who have been hinted at/confirmed to be getting reworks as far as I know.

I think I'd also put this in order of needing more changes to needing least changes. (Alarak doesn't need a huge rework, just a few talent tweaks.)

Then there's heroes like Illidan who just flat out need new level 20's. But that's it. Everything else is fine.

They need to rework cleanse in general.
Medivh and Uther. Both Trash
TLV, they aren't bad(high winrate since forever at least), except on maps like haunted headache mines. However, A LOT of their talents are either buggy(Longboat Raid), don't work properly(Spy Games) or aren't fit for the hero(Olaf the stout, and more).

I can make a long rant about how every talent pick has at least one talent that is never to be picked. Don't even get me talking about lvl 20. Most of the picks are already predetermined, like spin to win and jump.
Tyrael. His trait is the worst one in the game, he has talents to make it tired for last place with the untalented version.

I have his master skin, and before the scaling changes he was more than just Sanctification. Both of his ultimate are terrible for solo q, and his mana is a serious problem.

He needs a new trait, new talents and mana reduction on his abilities. His abilities, health and damage are fine imo, but his trait and talents are such crap.
Zagara and Alarak need something as well. Both under performing big league
Considering we have a lack of supports, Uther needs to be the priority. I know they mentioned he is in the works, but it cannot come soon enough! He can't handle sustained team fights because of long cd's and high mana costs.
02/22/2017 11:08 AMPosted by DoomHammer
Zagara and Alarak need something as well. Both under performing big league
alarak is fine. the problem is that people dont know how to play around him on the lower LV's.
02/22/2017 09:59 AMPosted by TheWarchief

Greymane- This bullet change has literally made my week a joy, but some of his talents still fall flat compared to others...like a pancake if it didn't taste good *cough* cocktail *cough*. But on a serious note his 3rd tier is really where he picks his playstyle. 1 talent is boring, 1 just plain sucks, and 1 is only for people who main him(people like myself). I would appreciate it if they gave you more playstyle customization from the getgo rather than almost mid game. And don't get me started with lvl1 and lvl4...

Ok just have to jump in here and point out a few things.

Greymane is one hero who really doesn't need a full rework. First off your claim of Greymane's cocktail build being bad is just plain wrong. It's a very good build and extra strong in the double War metta. His lvl 7 cocktail talent does a deceptively large amount of damage and if you know what your doing really really easy to complete. If you can't make his cocktail build work that's on your Greymane play not his talents.

As for the rest of his talents really only lvl 1 and 4 needs looking at. Viciousness is the only bad talent at lvl 1, and insatiable and thick skin are pointless to take. I don't know what they could do with Viciousness but they should just get rid of insatiable. As for thick skin if they made it interact with his inate armor it could be good. Something like increasing his armor for a few seconds after dark flight. Or maybe keeping his armor in human form. Something like that.
I honestly think with Greymane they could just condense some of his talents down.

Levels 7-20 are okay (though his level 20 picks could be a little more interesting).

But I'm not sure I see the point of Draught Overflow or Insatiable. Draught Overflow is obviously strong and kind of necessary for a cocktail build, but it's also really boring. I'd kind of prefer they just make it baseline or combine it with Incendiary Elixir. Insatiable I believe served a purpose when he was released, but now is just kind of pointless. So his level 4 could probably get reworked a little.

I think you could buff Viciousness a little bit (maybe double the duration of Inner Beast? Instead of just one second.) and it'd be good. 1 second isn't really a meaningful difference between having Inner Beast and not having Inner Beast.

On the upside I think Cursed Bullet is pretty cool.
02/22/2017 12:05 PMPosted by Aldrius
I honestly think with Greymane they could just condense some of his talents down.

Levels 7-20 are okay (though his level 20 picks could be a little more interesting).

But I'm not sure I see the point of Draught Overflow or Insatiable. Draught Overflow is obviously strong and kind of necessary for a cocktail build, but it's also really boring. I'd kind of prefer they just make it baseline or combine it with Incendiary Elixir. Insatiable I believe served a purpose when he was released, but now is just kind of pointless. So his level 4 could probably get reworked a little.

I think you could buff Viciousness a little bit (maybe double the duration of Inner Beast? Instead of just one second.) and it'd be good. 1 second isn't really a meaningful difference between having Inner Beast and not having Inner Beast.

Ya insatiable is just pointless and needs to go.

The problem with Viciousness isn't really the talent itself. It's a good talent. The problem is it competes with wolf heart. If your not going cocktail build then your essentially going for some kind of auto attack build. If you do that then anything other then Wolf Heart doesn't make sence. Having you inner beast up whenever you need it is just to important. They even nerfed Wokf Heart and it is still the better pick.

The only idea I have thought of that MIGHT work is making Viciousness give Inner Beast cooldown reduction based off of ability damage. It would have to be a much smaller reduction then Wolf Heart because his abilities are mostly AOE's. But that would mean two talents do basically the same thing on the same tier. I don't know if they would want to do that.
Abathur. I love him to death - at this point, level doesn't matter, I passed 20 a long time ago now. Reworks can be a scary prospect, as sometimes the characters comes out unrecognizable. That being said, I think it's time to give it a shot; I want to see if they can fix my favorite slug to be able to keep up with everyone else.

Lately, playing Abathur has felt a lot like playing Nova - having to put in twice the effort to reach a similar result as a comparable character. I'd like to see them make Abathur really good at something, and give him far greater talent diversity. If I spec Locust, I want to see those Locusts ripping apart forts, not just running them out of ammo. If I spec support hat, I want people to know I can protect them. If I spec mines, I want to be able to give proper vision and traps.

Oh, and Nova rework too plz.
The only idea I have thought of that MIGHT work is making Viciousness give Inner Beast cooldown reduction based off of ability damage. It would have to be a much smaller reduction then Wolf Heart because his abilities are mostly AOE's. But that would mean two talents do basically the same thing on the same tier. I don't know if they would want to do that.

They do that all the time.

You don't think improving the up time of Viciousness per cast would help? It'd make Greymane more flexible as far as moving around the battlefield.