MM bugged?

General Discussion
I play two TL today...

1.) we have gold + gold... enemy diamond + platinum + gold

2.) we have MMR: 1951 (gold, platinum,gold).... enemy MMR: 2781 (platinum, diamond, diamond, master, diamond )

wtf?
Well last week, I Queued with 2 other TL gold players in my party. We were matched with two silvers. We were matched against a 5-man premade with 2 grand masters and 3 masters... Now THAT is a serious WTF on the matchmaking. It was absolutely farcical. I think what happens is that the longer you wait in the queue, the wider your compatibility range gets. So after having the the 2 GMs and 3 Ms in the queue for probably 15 minutes, the matchmaker probably YOLO matched them against an average team. After about a 7-10 level difference, we decided to AFK and make them wait in the queue for another 15 minutes.
this is normal. I had (ex) GM, Dia, Plat + Bronze, Bronze (mmr: 2243) against a 5 stack of ex GMs (mmr: 2935). We won despite being 700 average mmr lower.
03/14/2017 01:03 PMPosted by Deduction
Well last week, I Queued with 2 other TL gold players in my party. We were matched with two silvers. We were matched against a 5-man premade with 2 grand masters and 3 masters... Now THAT is a serious WTF on the matchmaking. It was absolutely farcical. I think what happens is that the longer you wait in the queue, the wider your compatibility range gets. So after having the the 2 GMs and 3 Ms in the queue for probably 15 minutes, the matchmaker probably YOLO matched them against an average team. After about a 7-10 level difference, we decided to AFK and make them wait in the queue for another 15 minutes.

we waiting maybe 20-30 sec. Was very quick