Hey blizzard, stop ignoring your players and explain.

Competitive Discussion
This is not a long message. I was in hero league today. Can you explain how is this even? I have 3k+ games and I'm paired with 260 games person who thinks Tychus is an actual tank ( no joke... ).
LOL HAHA wow the sheer audacity of the rank system to pair u up with someone like that who should be in bronze. But the system is broken and they still havent fixed it, esp team league.
03/15/2017 03:13 AMPosted by bizzarly
LOL HAHA wow the sheer audacity of the rank system to pair u up with someone like that who should be in bronze. But the system is broken and they still havent fixed it, esp team league.

Do you even understand how MMR works? How come I have no trouble getting Grand Master even though I get bad teammates as well?
03/16/2017 07:31 PMPosted by Vulture5

Do you even understand how MMR works? How come I have no trouble getting Grand Master even though I get bad teammates as well?

Ur not a grandmaster i checked ur profile.

And yes I know how MMR works, its based on a specific algorithm that cannot take into account a players skill only takes into account their wins/loss ratio
03/16/2017 08:07 PMPosted by bizzarly

And yes I know how MMR works, its based on a specific algorithm that cannot take into account a players skill only takes into account their wins/loss ratio

A player's skill is their ability to win games and nothing else. If you can't win more than half of your games at a certain rank, then you don't deserve that rank.
03/16/2017 08:05 PMPosted by bizzarly

What rank are you? Elite A.I. ?
03/16/2017 09:21 PMPosted by Vulture5

Reporting you again. your seriously a troll.
03/16/2017 10:26 PMPosted by bizzarly
03/16/2017 09:21 PMPosted by Vulture5

Reporting you again. your seriously a troll.

xD

I'm a GM and what he said makes sense.