New Female only team looking for members

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Team "victorious Secret" is an all female team , looking for members to make up the 5. Rank is not an issue as it will be a newly formed team, wanting to grow and build together and have fun, please hit up mzhyde#1909 for more info, looking for all roles atm.
hi
REALLY?????? Sounds COOL ^____^
Best of luck, team!
Super interested, add me Tal#1841
Is this post still open? im very keen, but would like to know more information first AlexChan#11209 (not my real name)
Hey Im interested. feel free to add me in game Andromeda#12888
I play a lot of support heroes.

Ps halestorm rocks!
I'm a siren.
Wouldn't there be an uproar if I were to state that I were constructing a "male only" team? I'm sensing some double standards here :bwangry:
can add me.. looking for some more friends to play with too :)
Klexos#11184
from australia :D
09/10/2017 11:24 PMPosted by Flaze
Wouldn't there be an uproar if I were to state that I were constructing a "male only" team? I'm sensing some double standards here :bwangry:

Based Flaze :bwsilly:
While you are probably right, I don't care.
" Heroes female.. maybe she only want player female or a toys Nova female.. but if team is going whit the social chat and whispers if the we liked to see watch guild on WoW suscription month... luck good lucks Aus/NZ.
09/12/2017 09:48 PMPosted by OLWCoffee
09/10/2017 11:24 PMPosted by DFFlaze

Based Flaze :bwsilly:
While you are probably right, I don't care.

I don't think anyone cares!
Power to them I say!! =D

Hopefully they get good numbers and can put together more than one team.
03/15/2017 11:10 PMPosted by PROX
Team "victorious Secret" is an all female team , looking for members to make up the 5. Rank is not an issue as it will be a newly formed team, wanting to grow and build together and have fun, please hit up mzhyde#1909 for more info, looking for all roles atm.

Lol great name

Thumbs
^&_ &^ i just add her she but was declined that invite ... lobby was great about that hundred new meet people best match number...
I identify myself as a woman