Crossover skins

Hero and Skin Suggestions
There have already been posts requesting more universe-crossing skins, but I tought I'd do one as a "checklist" because I like that kind of thing.
Here's the table of what we've already got:

Hero|Skin from
from|Starcraft-|Diablo---|Overwatch|Warcraft
WC--|Maraudin'|----X-----|------X------|Demon Hunter
------|Muradin--|-----------|--------------|Valeera
D----|-----X------|Demonic|------X------|Vry'Kul
------|-------------|Tyrael --|--------------|Leoric
SC---|Infested--|Novazon|Widowmaker|Apothecary
------|Tychus ---|Nova-----|Nova-------|Lt. Morales
OW--|Spectre---|----X-----|------X------|----X
------|Tracer-----|-----------|--------------|-------

So as you can see, we still need a Starcraft-themed skin for a Diablo hero, a Diablo-themed skin for a Warcraft hero, overwatch-themed skins, and skins for Overwatch heroes.

What skins would you suggest for filling out the missing entries? I'll be posting my own on a separate comment.
For the Starcrat-themed Diablo skin, I thought of two:
the easy one is Spectre Valla (simmilar ot Spectre skins for Illidan and Tracer), and the other I don't know what to call, but it would be Johanna with a Terran-like Hi-tech armor instead of her Crusader armor.

Overwatch-themed Diablo would be Omnic Kharazim, and OW-themed Warcraft could be Uther with a Paladin Armor (like the one Reinhardt uses) and a Rocket Hammer.
Of course these two would have to be carfuly done so they'd still be clearly distinguishable if(when) Zennyata and/or Reinhardt ever make it into the game.

For Diablo-themed Warcraft I didn't have any great ideas. Maybe an "Angelic" version of whoever has a cloak, such as "grab Medihv, make his cloak white, put wings on his back, gauntlets on his hand, and erase his face".

As for Overwatch skins, I couldn't come up with anything, but I guess we can wait and see what comes up during the event (if it really is an OW even coming up)

What do you guys and gals think?
Omnic Kharazim would be a great idea, and a lovely nod to Zenyatta
OW themed WC skin: Roadhog stitches, it's just Roadhog.

Diablo themed WC skin: Demo'gelic Cho'gall, Cho is wearing hellish plate and gets a red spiky hammer while Gall is in heavenly robes launching bolts of light.

WC themed OW skin: Bloodsail admiral Zarya, Zarya as a female orc pirate holding a chainsaw grip naval cannon.
04/09/2017 04:22 PMPosted by Phlynch
Diablo themed WC skin: Demo'gelic Cho'gall, Cho is wearing hellish plate and get's a red spiky hammer while Gall is in heavenly robes launching bolts of light.
This is pure genius! I love it!
Overwatch Skin
Mei skin for Jaina because I dont want her as a hero in this game.
Mercy skin for Morales/Auriel because I dont want her in this game.

Starcraft-themed skin for a Diablo
Colossus skin for Azmodan.

Diablo-themed skin for a Warcraft hero
Dark Summoner skin with Hellion as Misha for Rexxar

skins for Overwatch heroes
Starcraft Marine skin for Zarya
Annoy-o-Tron skin for Lucio
From Overwatch:
Soldier: 76 for Raynor
Winston for Muradin

Starcraft for a Diablo:
Spectre for Valla

Diablo for a Warcraft:
Morlu Incinerator for Kael'Thas
Angel for Sylvanas

For Overwatch:
Urzael for Zarya
Demon Hunter (D3) for Tracer
Agree. Cross Franchise Skins are also my second favorite Skins after Lore Skins and the game really needs more of them as well, imagine:

StarCraft Skins:

Ghost Valla Skin - with Futuristic Dual Pistols and with her hailr like Lara Croft's hair
Zealot Illidan Skin - with Dual Psy - Warglaives and Protoss armor
Zealot Arthas Skin - with a Psy - Sword and Protoss armor
Reaper Tracer Skin

Warcraft:

Illidari Valla Skin
Kharazim Monk of Pandaria Skin - with armor of WoW Monks (Some Monk Tier Set)
Classes Tier Sets Skins

Diablo:

Some NPC Skins and Tier Sets Skins

Overwatch:

Some Omnic Skins and more
Not sure why this was necroed, but might as well add the updated list of current skins (with changes in bold):
Hero|Skin from
from|Starcraft-|Diablo-------|Overwatch----|Warcraft
WC--|Maraudin'|Hellwarden|Commandant|Demon Hunter
------|Muradin--|Maiev-------|Varian----------|Valeera
D----|Butcher--|Demonic----|Sakura Auriel-|Vry'Kul
------|lisk--------|Tyrael ------|-------------------|Leoric
SC---|Infested--|Novazon----|Widowmaker--|Apothecary
------|Tychus ---|Nova--------|Nova-------------|Lt. Morales
OW--|Spectre---|Fallen------|------X-----------|Farstrider
------|Tracer-----|Junkrat----|-------------------|Hanzo
As you can see, there are still no OW "what if" skins in the vains of Betrayer Malfurion or Angelic Diablo.
More importantly, Classics is still not big enough to even include on the list, as it would be filled with Xs (still only one hero, which still only has one skin and no crossover skins)
Interesting, looks like Blizz got working on it throughout last year :D

Here's my idea to complete the table:
1. Give D.Va the Junker skin from OW:
http://overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/D.Va/Skins_and_Weapons?file=DVa_junker.png
(she kind of has a lot of skins already, but I think that's a pretty cool "what if")

2. Make a Classics event!
The event woul include:

-A skin for TLV where each viking is skined for a different Blizz game (one Starcraft, one Warcraft, one Diablo)
This skin (much requested during the early life of the game) would cover most of the Classics row.

-A Rock 'n Roll Racing hero (Snake Sanders, probably)
The hero would be inside his racing car, allowing for the skin I had in mind: an Overwatch skin where the car levitates (as cars do in OW), but it would still be a racing car, and it would be stamped all over with sponsor stickers. One tint for Oasis, one for Volskaya, one for Lumerico, and whatever other tech companies exist in OW.

-Blizzard Classics skins for a hero from each of the other franchises.

-A Racing track themed Battleground which (in the english version) includes "Supermouth" Larry as the announcer!
(This isn't necesary for the crossover skins table, but it would be real cool :P)

With this, the Classics "what if" skin would be the only one "missing".

What do you think of think of this idea? and do you have any ideas for the Classics-themed skins? comment away!
09/29/2018 05:09 AMPosted by Veil
Agree. Cross Franchise Skins are also my second favorite Skins after Lore Skins and the game really needs more of them as well, imagine:

StarCraft Skins:

Ghost Valla Skin - with Futuristic Dual Pistols and with her hailr like Lara Croft's hair
Zealot Illidan Skin - with Dual Psy - Warglaives and Protoss armor
Zealot Arthas Skin - with a Psy - Sword and Protoss armor
Reaper Tracer Skin

Warcraft:

Illidari Valla Skin
Kharazim Monk of Pandaria Skin - with armor of WoW Monks (Some Monk Tier Set)
Classes Tier Sets Skins

Diablo:

Some NPC Skins and Tier Sets Skins

Overwatch:

Some Omnic Skins and more
I'd rather Nerazim Illidan. Bloodhunter(Taldarim) Illidan also works. Super agree with the Omnic Khara

Other ideas:

Valla with Blackwatch gear
Angel Kerrigan
Crusader(d3) Zarya
Ascendant Gul'dan
High Templar Auriel
Demon Hunter Tracer