28k Heal malf vs their 90k heal Khar

General Discussion
How do these people make it to plat? I've seen a lot of threads complaining about everything from salt to mmr imba matches. I'm starting to think the matchmaking system really needs fixing.

04/13/2017 07:55 PMPosted by Draikyo
Malfurion can't deal well with burst. If your teammates are getting 1-2 shot and not being careful with the damage they take in he's not going to be healing well.

After-which he's probably getting dove on hard/ walking into the enemy team and dying/ trying too hard to get his silence off at the cost of focusing on healing on cool down.

The talents aren't appropriate and all in game his position was in front of the tank or away front line we formed for him to be behind.

https://www.hotslogs.com/Player/MatchHistory?PlayerID=5707697

04/13/2017 09:44 PMPosted by Crimson
You probably forced him to Support without checking whether he actually knew how to play Malf. Hotslogs shows he's actually much better at Tassadar (77% winrate).

So again you're stating that it's the team's fault that tried to work together with the lower mmr arthas instead of the 3-4rd pick malf? Start asking more questions before you come to your incorrect conclusions.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/135462759 at 50:23 when he was going tass he made no objection to switching over to a malf after we recommended he did so to better cooperate with illidan. Draft is about communication and that is exactly what we did. Something like this could've been resolved had the malf objected and we would of been happy to work around it. There shouldn't even be a player in plat that does this.
Malfurion can't deal well with burst. If your teammates are getting 1-2 shot and not being careful with the damage they take in he's not going to be healing well.

After-which he's probably getting dove on hard/ walking into the enemy team and dying/ trying too hard to get his silence off at the cost of focusing on healing on cool down.
1. Malf is top support, not top healer.
2. Its difficult to heal dead people.
3. Most people dont know youre supposed to use your Q same you would use pre-rework Tass Q.
First off, stop comparing the heals of two different heroes. You sound like the kind of person who shouldn't be at your rank and are pulling down your team through your lack of knowledge.

Supports are supports, not your personal healing bot.

You don't even compare the talent choices or talk about team comp.

If you compare a damage malf to a healing Khara of course Khara will have more heals. Khara also has an aoe heals so if the team understands that and bunches up he can inflate his healing.

People like you overextend then complain about the healer not healing you.

Do you just watch the stat screen all game and not actually pay attention to what your team is doing?
The talents aren't appropriate and all in game his position was infront of the tank or away front line we formed for him to be behind.

04/13/2017 07:49 PMPosted by sfxworks
How do these people make it to plat? I've seen a lot of threads complaining about everything from salt to mmr imba matches. I'm starting to think the matchmaking system really needs fixing.

The talents aren't appropriate and all in game his position was infront of the tank or away front line we formed for him to be behind.

Simple. He doesn't usually play Malfurion. If you look at his match history you'll see that he's only played Malf twice this season and lost both times. It should come as no surprise that if you don't play a Hero, you won't be very good at them.

You probably forced him to Support without checking whether he actually knew how to play Malf. Hotslogs shows he's actually much better at Tassadar (77% winrate).

So again you're stating that it's the team's fault that tried to work together with the lower mmr arthas instead of the 3-4rd pick malf? Start asking more questions before you come to your incorrect conclusions.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/135462759 at 50:23 when he was going tass he made no objection to switching over to a malf after we recommended he did so to better cooperate with illidan. Draft is about communication and that is exactly what we did. Something like this could've been resolved had the malf objected and we would of been happy to work around it. There shouldn't even be a player in plat that does this.
04/13/2017 09:56 PMPosted by sfxworks
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/135462759

You get swapped and die.
You get swapped and die again.
You fight 9 v 10 and lose.
You fight 12 v 14 and lose.
You fight 14 v 16 and lose.
You fight 19 v 20 and lose.

Care to guess why you lost? Hint: it wasn't because of your healer.
This is a horrible post to make, because I've been playing a lot of Malfurion in HL and main Supps in ranked and trust me, it's horrible when righteous players like you press the tab button, look at the healing done numbers on both teams, and go HMMMMMYESSSSSSSSSIKNOWWHATTHEPROBLEMISNOW

It's healing over time, if you keep making mistakes during active combat, then you are going to die before his Regrowth has any benefit and it will of course reflect this on the healing done stat, doesn't mean they're a bad Support player. Maybe next time let them play their preferred, since Illidan and Tass combo is actually better.
Dont bother complaining, the vs AI fanboys will downvote..

We all know the issue of rank not representing skill
Kharazim is not that bad of a healer , he is good healer if you stay near him.

It is a common misconception that having a good draft is required to win, especially at low skill levels.

Playing a character you are good with > playing the optimal draft. Even if it means no healer, or in this case Tass as solo sup. You would have had a much better chance to win if you had not asked this guy to switch from Tass to Malf.
Some people make a drama when they lose a game in plat xD
Just move on and if you would look more into your plays/problems you would eventually make it out of plat.
Simple.

If your team is bad and so keeps diving and dying, then you're not on the map.

You not being on the map means less targets for Malf to heal.

While Khar's team are pros, so they don't die. They kite, harass but they know when to back down.

Therefore, they stay alive and so Kharazim has more targets to heal during the game.

--------- Conclusion:

Learn to play before blaming others.
when he was going tass he made no objection to switching over to a malf after we recommended he did so to better cooperate with illidan.

What ??? Please explain the logic of Malf being better for Illidan ? How is that ? Shields would be so much better for illidan especially if Tassadard took the armor or movement speed option on shields. You would still have to get a second support with tass.

Illidan has no mana bar so the inervate cooldown reduction does no good for illidan, are you expecting moonfire to lock down ? or twilight dream to silence people so illidan can go ham ?
04/15/2017 07:58 AMPosted by MrFizzbin761
or twilight dream to silence people so illidan can go ham

I pick Twilight Dream about 7/10 of my ranked games, it just has better playmaking potential, but sometimes I'll be up against a lot of spread damage and poke and Tranquility makes a lot more sense, and sometimes I will take it because I don't feel like I can get away with safely casting TD cause of the cast delay and the dozen different ways to interrupt it.

The amount of people who start raging at you thinking you can simply waddle up to a semi decent team and press R so they can dive in AFTERWARDS is insane, but how are you meant to explain this rationally to people like the OP during the course of a game?

They either understand what's going on or they need to start.
04/15/2017 08:04 AMPosted by Plergoth
04/15/2017 07:58 AMPosted by MrFizzbin761
or twilight dream to silence people so illidan can go ham

I pick Twilight Dream about 7/10 of my ranked games, it just has better playmaking potential, but sometimes I'll be up against a lot of spread damage and poke and Tranquility makes a lot more sense, and sometimes I will take it because I don't feel like I can get away with safely casting TD cause of the cast delay and the dozen different ways to interrupt it.

The amount of people who start raging at you thinking you can simply waddle up to a semi decent team and press R so they can dive in AFTERWARDS is insane, but how are you meant to explain this rationally to people like the OP during the course of a game?

They either understand what's going on or they need to start.

I agree with what you are saying, I'm not implying that tranquility is better, I'm trying to understand the OP saying Malf is better for Illidand. I've heard a lot of illidan comps before but I've never heard someone say "Hey lets go Malf/Illidan and wreck the other team".

If they wanted Malf because he'd heal the whole team more than Tassadar I totally get that too, but if your primary reason to switch to malf from tass was to make Illidan better ??? I don't get that....
04/14/2017 09:20 PMPosted by Crimson
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/135462759

You get swapped and die.
You get swapped and die again.
You fight 9 v 10 and lose.
You fight 12 v 14 and lose.
You fight 14 v 16 and lose.
You fight 19 v 20 and lose.

Care to guess why you lost? Hint: it wasn't because of your healer.

1. Malf is top support, not top healer.
2. Its difficult to heal dead people.
3. Most people dont know youre supposed to use your Q same you would use pre-rework Tass Q.

See what i did there?

04/13/2017 07:55 PMPosted by Draikyo

The talents aren't appropriate and all in game his position was in front of the tank or away front line we formed for him to be behind.

Wait what? How does Malf work better with illidan than Tass does?