Nerf Valeera

General Discussion
I don't understand why people want to nerf heroes that are already sub-par. Valeera has a pretty low win rate especially in lower leagues. She needs a buff more than anything else.
They should buff her. Maybe a few of the salty crybabies will ragequit for good after that.
04/15/2017 06:30 AMPosted by KaeYoss
They should buff her. Maybe a few of the salty crybabies will ragequit for good after that.
yes because getting fewer players to play the game is going to make it all better, because having a lot of players play and support the game is a horrible thing. weather you think she should be nerfed or not, that attiude is so stupid.
04/14/2017 06:09 PMPosted by Zeoz
Yeah she's fine for me she just have too much HP for an assassin. I have notice that she can go in get a kill and survive. Most of them are not even worry cause they know they won't be any problem. she can dash so you should nerf her HP.

Agree with the OP about HP. Doesn't make sense she has nearly 4500 HP at 20 compared to CS Varians 3700. She has more than bruisers too ffs

Grab giant killer! /s
No amount of nerfing is going to keep bad players from overextending an dying alone.

If its not valeera its some other hero that punishes bad play.

Stay with a teammate rotate between lanes die less.
04/15/2017 06:55 AMPosted by Civ
04/14/2017 06:09 PMPosted by Zeoz
Yeah she's fine for me she just have too much HP for an assassin. I have notice that she can go in get a kill and survive. Most of them are not even worry cause they know they won't be any problem. she can dash so you should nerf her HP.

Agree with the OP about HP. Doesn't make sense she has nearly 4500 HP at 20 compared to CS Varians 3700. She has more than bruisers too ffs

Grab giant killer! /s

I don't think varian is a good comparison because he can talent for parrys that make him very hard to kill.

It has to do with the fact that she is a mele assassin rather than ranged, and that she has no healing or shielding via combat or talent, or trait. As a result they have to give her a higher health pool

Nova is at 2900 and change at 20
Valla is at almost 2800 at level 20.

Thrall is at 3919 at level 20 but has self healing while valeera has none.
Samuro is at 3619 at 20 but has 2 clones that can mitigate damage
Alarak is at 4167 at 20, has small self heal.
Kerrigan is at 3784, but generates shields via attacks
Nerf Valeera. Thank you.
Nerf Valeera so we don't need to learn to play! PLS!
If you could play this game, you didn't need to be stealth. It's made for those who can't play and then go on to be a skilled Valeera or Nova. What a joke.

Why do we have to have stealth in the first place? ... Oh ok, so casual unskilled community can play MOBA games.
People in hots only know to down vote. They are prolly the same inbreed peasants who will continue to play this game even after everyone is long gonne

That being said valeera is cancer, and who ever designed her should die

If she's so hard to play against, how come I'm winning 9/10 games against her keeping her dead for the majority of the game?

Maybe you should try to switch game mode from A.I. to QM/UD/HL/TL ?
04/15/2017 05:15 AMPosted by Lithary
The only reason why I'd like for her HP to get decreased is not for her to get nerfed, but because she should get a counter-buff to it, since it is kinda weird for a rogue to have so much HP, balanced or not.

It's not "weird" or "unrogueish" for a rogue to have enough health to survive being in melee range. Rogues are one of the sturdier classes for this reason. Absolutely nothing says a rogue wouldn't have above average health, and there's no reason at all why they would have a fragile mage level of health.

04/15/2017 05:15 AMPosted by Lithary
Imo, Blizz should reduce her HP by ~500 and make up for it with increased talent diversity, and maybe a possible buff to her utility/damage, if needed.

That's not how things work. Severely nerfing her survivability like that, you would likely be giving her survivability talents, which would then kill her talent diversity. You'd kill her ability to survive so much that she'd have to take those new talents to get back up where she needs to be to do her job.

Having talent diversity and having the necessary health to survive are not a trade off. She can and should have both.

Her health is about perfect.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

If she's so hard to play against, how come I'm winning 9/10 games against her keeping her dead for the majority of the game?

Maybe you should try to switch game mode from A.I. to QM/UD/HL/TL ?

Only playing HL and TL. I cringe every time my team bans Valeera when there is about 10 other heroes that should have been banned over her.

In QM I'm having a blast keeping her dead or near useless for the entire match. You gotta try harder if you're trying to insult me ;)

On Valeera and stealth: Grubby was asked why Samuro didn't see any pro play. His response was a question: If you removed stealth from his kit, would he still be useful or good? Zeratul are just as good without stealth as with it, which is why he's picked. Pro players and master players are so trained in seeing stealth that it is completely useless against them. That is why people say get good and l2p, because that is literally the problem. Valeera need her stealth to do anything, because without her openers she's useless.
04/14/2017 10:57 PMPosted by StrikerJolt
04/14/2017 07:30 PMPosted by Kagome
I agree whole-heartedly.

Kagome, I have you my friends list so you would stop posting this stuff. Don't be a disappointment. I am literally teaching you when I can so you can learn what not and what to do.

Valeera needs her health or her dash needs a longer range. To nerf her health so she can't no longer survive coming out of stealth is pointless.

Besides there are many heroes in the game that have good health, good escapes, and good damage. Another one of my main... illidan has good tankiness, good heath, and 2/4 different escapes. He also has hunt which basically just means you're going to die at 40% health just like if Valeera ganked you.

he talks crap about you in 90% of the posts you don't post in, forget him.
04/15/2017 05:25 AMPosted by Geiir
but she can't survive for long and have absolutely no escape.

I wish people would stop saying this. this is the most retarded thing ever. She has among the best mobility among melee heroes. Just because you suck at escaping, doesn't mean she is bad.

She is among the favourite bans in any sort of drafts and quite frankly, her mobility needs a nerf, especially dash.
04/15/2017 11:43 AMPosted by Drakarin
04/14/2017 10:57 PMPosted by StrikerJolt

Kagome, I have you my friends list so you would stop posting this stuff. Don't be a disappointment. I am literally teaching you when I can so you can learn what not and what to do.

Valeera needs her health or her dash needs a longer range. To nerf her health so she can't no longer survive coming out of stealth is pointless.

Besides there are many heroes in the game that have good health, good escapes, and good damage. Another one of my main... illidan has good tankiness, good heath, and 2/4 different escapes. He also has hunt which basically just means you're going to die at 40% health just like if Valeera ganked you.

he talks crap about you in 90% of the posts you don't post in, forget him.

Can you prove it? Or are you just full of fluff?
04/15/2017 12:14 PMPosted by Moonshadow
04/15/2017 05:25 AMPosted by Geiir
but she can't survive for long and have absolutely no escape.

I wish people would stop saying this. this is the most retarded thing ever. She has among the best mobility among melee heroes. Just because you suck at escaping, doesn't mean she is bad.

She is among the favourite bans in any sort of drafts and quite frankly, her mobility needs a nerf, especially dash.

You clearly haven't played Valeera much at higher than gold to give his statement...

She have no way to sustain herself. If you knock her out of stealth she can't go back for 8 seconds and only have a very short range dash that pale in comparison to other assassins. She have some of the worst mobility among melee heroes. Her only mobility come from her ambush teleport and the slight movement speed bonus in stealth - which she can't enter while mounted. This means that if you want to move around unseen you'll move 20% slower than everyone else.

She's a highly contested ban in bronze-gold/low diamon. After that she's forgotten. In master and above she is rarely picked, and if she is it is to counter a mage heavy team and often as last pick.
Agreed, OP. Don't worry though, Blizz tends to nerf things just for being popular. Eventually she'll get neutered and all the hot garbage who uses her for free wins will be off to find the next poorly balanced character.
04/15/2017 04:37 PMPosted by Canoodle
Agreed, OP. Don't worry though, Blizz tends to nerf things just for being popular. Eventually she'll get neutered and all the hot garbage who uses her for free wins will be off to find the next poorly balanced character.

More like the opposite direction. I'm farming free wins playing against her :'D
Holy hell, so much salt cause of one elf lady..*sigh*..

I can't even WAIT to see the amount of whine posts when they'll release an ACTUAL unbalanced hero..(Samuro, Li-ming, Rag, Varian, all were fixed. Valeera on the other hand, is ok).