Tracer and Morales Overpowered.

General Discussion
So Tracer and Lt. Morales are overpowered when played together. I just got out of a quick match where the enemy team had a tracer and a lt. morales. You can't kill the tracer, period, as long as the morales is up. On a 2v2, we were able to get the morales but not the tracer and she was able to kill both of us. They were able to take any keeps and forts they wanted. They could even kill the bosses. Cursed Hollow so there were two. Just the two of them. The tracer doesn't even lose any health at all. It's kinda BS. Just saying. This was in a pretty low level quick match too, so it had to be like an alternate account.
It's not too unusual for a pair of friends to sync up with each other and give more opposition than you would normally find, or to come across a stranger you happen to be in tune with. Frankly, as fair as pairs go, Morales/Tracer isn't the worst you could have come across - there could be a number of things your team could have done to counter them, should they have been coordinated enough.

I'd chalk it up to a loss and move on. It's just a QM game, not really worth hyper-analyzing.
It's too hard to keep a healing beam on Tracer.

I think what you experienced was just two friends that queued together and play exceptionally well together.
You can't kill the [insert hero], period, as long as the morales is up.

FTFY.
Frankly next time just get DPS heroes to kill the tracer instead of your Tass + Johanna pair or whatever non damage pair you tried to use. Tracer is ridiculously easy to burst down especially if she always stayed in medic ranged(meaning her movement area was mega limited).
Medic + Tracer are extremely bad pairing because Tracer wants to dive deep while medic wants to stay far back behind sturdy frontline. Stim is also very inefficient on Tracer because she uses bulk of her time to reload(it does not get any faster with stim).

PS OP I totally believe you it was low level game, nobody in high level would pick that kind of pair. You would be running into Tass + Tracer if the players were any good.
Tass tracer is better
I knew it, i absolutely knew it. Every time someone says how someone might be strong, these toxic players pop up here and down vote the OP immediately. I'm just going through all the forum posts that talk about characters and pretty much 70% are just a crap ton of down votes. trying to look on this forum for whos good and getting nothing but 100% cancer toxicity.
04/16/2017 07:10 PMPosted by MegaDeeSter
I knew it, i absolutely knew it. Every time someone says how someone might be strong, these toxic players pop up here and down vote the OP immediately. I'm just going through all the forum posts that talk about characters and pretty much 70% are just a crap ton of down votes. trying to look on this forum for whos good and getting nothing but 100% cancer toxicity.

Downvotes are not toxic. It's a sad day when people start to believe that. A downvoted says I disagree with you (and when it comes to this thread there's a good reason for it). If you can't handle some downvotes maybe forums are not for you.

Well, Tracer and Morales are not OP. Tracer / Tassadar is worse.

Charaters aren't OP just because you lost against them.

99.9% of those particular posts don't say "someone might be strong". They say "OMG [hero name] IS WAY OP! THEY KILL ME ALL THE TIME! NERF NOW OR I QUIT!!! GAME IS DEAD CAUSE OP CRAP LIKE [hero name]!!"

And that would be the main reason they get downvoted.

why? this is why:

11/27/2016 03:26 AMPosted by despair
have my downvote.....my clan will also came to aid for downvoting your fcuked up thread.

this is the largest conspiracy in the history of online gaming. there are hundreds of them dude
No my friend , Varian and morales overpowered , Zarya and Morales overpowered
Quite the opposite really.

Morales can't keep up with Tracer, who is usually zipping close to the enemy team. If Morales gets close to tracer during this, you have one dead medic.

Stim drone is also very ineffective on Tracer since she spends most of its duration reloading.

No, you don't get it. Bronze players are objectively wrong about balance issues. Their opinions are false. Tracer+ Morales is not an overpowered combo and if it was, it would be played by professionals in tournaments all the time, yet we never see even a Morales pick at all in any tournament. She is not even popular in diamond+ hero league.

False opinions get downvoted. It has nothing to do with toxicity. It's just like the 1200 ELO chess player who just discovered strategy, giving out false information to players and says stuff about openings and positions which simply aren't true. Of course he is going to get downvoted and told by higher ELO players why what he is saying is incorrect.
Play Alarak, Pull morales into you and silence her. and let your ally stun/follow it, and there ez tracer and morales kill.

Or just use any hero that has silence or stun. it will cancel her healing either way.
Okay what im trying to say is that im trying to become good at this game, and im trying to look at what others think about characters (whos good and whos not) and every single forum post about hero discussions is all people saying "oh that means you suck" or "oh you just dont know how to play". like at this point this community is just more toxic than any moba combined tbh. So go ahead downvote this post i dont care anymore this !@#$ing community sucks.
04/19/2017 09:47 PMPosted by MegaDeeSter
Okay what im trying to say is that im trying to become good at this game, and im trying to look at what others think about characters (whos good and whos not) and every single forum post about hero discussions is all people saying "oh that means you suck" or "oh you just dont know how to play". like at this point this community is just more toxic than any moba combined tbh. So go ahead downvote this post i dont care anymore this !@#$ing community sucks.
I'm sorry you think having an opinion shields you from being disagreed with. Apparently you are special and no one else is allowed to have opinions unless they agree with yours. Opinions are things only you are allowed to have.
04/19/2017 09:47 PMPosted by MegaDeeSter

If you are looking to learn, random posts on this board are not the way to go. The reason this thread got downvoted is because it is wrong. Flat out wrong. Why would you want to get advice from someone who doesn't know how to play?

Around here there is general knowledge about how this game works. If you see a ton of downvotes, chances are its because the post is wrong and everybody knows it. It is not toxic at all.

Tracer + Morales is obviously not overpowered if you just look at it on paper. Tracer doesn't synergize well with sustain healing, she needs burst healing or shielding, so you see how people here said Tassadar is better for Tracer. Also Morales needs to be close to her healing target, but Tracer's strength is in going super deep for kills and then escaping, which should obviously show how Morales is bad for her.

Plus, look at the evidence the OP presents. "I lost to this crazy stategy, ONCE, in QM." That alone deserves downvotes for the clearly terrible supporting evidence. Also if someone presents such a flimsy anecdote as proof of balance, it is a red flag that they don't know how to play this game.