Tracer and Morales Overpowered.

General Discussion
04/19/2017 09:58 PMPosted by Fujin
04/19/2017 09:47 PMPosted by MegaDeeSter
Okay what im trying to say is that im trying to become good at this game, and im trying to look at what others think about characters (whos good and whos not) and every single forum post about hero discussions is all people saying "oh that means you suck" or "oh you just dont know how to play". like at this point this community is just more toxic than any moba combined tbh. So go ahead downvote this post i dont care anymore this !@#$ing community sucks.
I'm sorry you think having an opinion shields you from being disagreed with. Apparently you are special and no one else is allowed to have opinions unless they agree with yours. Opinions are things only you are allowed to have.
that's not even close to what I was saying, Let me put it in a way that you can understand my friend because you can't get the bigger picture. First, the first post I made was when I thought the downvote was pretty much people just being like "bronzie scrub" (kind of is but no biggie). Second, pretty ironic that my post that you quoted was pretty much summarizing you. Third, AND MAKE SURE YOU CAN LISTEN THIS TIME, what I was saying at the start was that people on this forum just immediately go for saying "you don't know how to play" and that's it, that's their post. That's what my first post was suppose to be about, sorry that you could not understand it, maybe I should be more clear next time. And yah sure you can have your opinion, doesn't mean you can't be an !@#$%^-. "OH HEY GUYS IM GONNA SAY THIS GUYS A *!@# BECAUSE ITS MY OPINION I CAN SAY THESE THINGS WITHOUT CONCEQUENCES" no $%^- off go home play a different game, get off this forum you scum.
Nah they not OP you can kill either one of them very quickly if you just focus and CC them to death.
04/19/2017 10:25 PMPosted by WorldOfForms
04/19/2017 09:47 PMPosted by MegaDeeSter
Okay what im trying to say is that im trying to become good at this game, and im trying to look at what others think about characters (whos good and whos not) and every single forum post about hero discussions is all people saying "oh that means you suck" or "oh you just dont know how to play". like at this point this community is just more toxic than any moba combined tbh. So go ahead downvote this post i dont care anymore this !@#$ing community sucks.

If you are looking to learn, random posts on this board are not the way to go. The reason this thread got downvoted is because it is wrong. Flat out wrong. Why would you want to get advice from someone who doesn't know how to play?

Around here there is general knowledge about how this game works. If you see a ton of downvotes, chances are its because the post is wrong and everybody knows it. It is not toxic at all.

Tracer + Morales is obviously not overpowered if you just look at it on paper. Tracer doesn't synergize well with sustain healing, she needs burst healing or shielding, so you see how people here said Tassadar is better for Tracer. Also Morales needs to be close to her healing target, but Tracer's strength is in going super deep for kills and then escaping, which should obviously show how Morales is bad for her.

Plus, look at the evidence the OP presents. "I lost to this crazy stategy, ONCE, in QM." That alone deserves downvotes for the clearly terrible supporting evidence. Also if someone presents such a flimsy anecdote as proof of balance, it is a red flag that they don't know how to play this game.
see that statement you made right there might be true because I bet if you made a post about anything about a hero it will be downvoted, that actually might be a challenge, can you actually prove me wrong and rub it in my face please. At this point getting beat up and getting called !@#$ is like %^-*ing breathing.
and also sorry for being harsh, at this point I don't care what people think about me, at this point I would like if people hated me because it would be easier for me to just dissapear if you know what I mean. Because when you hate me and I'm gone, I won't burden anyone anymore.
04/15/2017 07:43 PMPosted by Dartman
You can't kill the tracer, period, as long as the morales is up.

Yeah true. Its because Morales is by far the best healer for an assasin that is always miles away and never in heal range while diving or chasing. Just saw a morales triple blink so stay in Tracers range. When the enemy tried to focus the Morales who was out of position she just blinked back.
I really just want my suffering to end
04/19/2017 10:42 PMPosted by MegaDeeSter
that's not even close to what I was saying, Let me put it in a way that you can understand my friend because you can't get the bigger picture. First, the first post I made was when I thought the downvote was pretty much people just being like "bronzie scrub" (kind of is but no biggie). Second, pretty ironic that my post that you quoted was pretty much summarizing you. Third, AND MAKE SURE YOU CAN LISTEN THIS TIME, what I was saying at the start was that people on this forum just immediately go for saying "you don't know how to play" and that's it, that's their post. That's what my first post was suppose to be about, sorry that you could not understand it, maybe I should be more clear next time. And yah sure you can have your opinion, doesn't mean you can't be an !@#$%^-. "OH HEY GUYS IM GONNA SAY THIS GUYS A *!@# BECAUSE ITS MY OPINION I CAN SAY THESE THINGS WITHOUT CONCEQUENCES" no $%^- off go home play a different game, get off this forum you scum.
Woooooow.

Okay. So you didn't really say any part of that and I misunderstood you. I'm sorry I guess.

I don't want to talk to you anymore. You are toxic as hell.
Shut out one of these combos EASY AF earlier.

Free tips :

Blinds shut down tracer damage HARD.

Polymorph from Brightwing shuts down tracer HARD.

Twilight Dream/Silences shut down tracer HARD.

If you have 1 or even better, 2-3 of these things - you shouldn't lose to tracer.
04/19/2017 10:52 PMPosted by MegaDeeSter
04/19/2017 10:25 PMPosted by WorldOfForms

If you are looking to learn, random posts on this board are not the way to go. The reason this thread got downvoted is because it is wrong. Flat out wrong. Why would you want to get advice from someone who doesn't know how to play?

Around here there is general knowledge about how this game works. If you see a ton of downvotes, chances are its because the post is wrong and everybody knows it. It is not toxic at all.

Tracer + Morales is obviously not overpowered if you just look at it on paper. Tracer doesn't synergize well with sustain healing, she needs burst healing or shielding, so you see how people here said Tassadar is better for Tracer. Also Morales needs to be close to her healing target, but Tracer's strength is in going super deep for kills and then escaping, which should obviously show how Morales is bad for her.

Plus, look at the evidence the OP presents. "I lost to this crazy stategy, ONCE, in QM." That alone deserves downvotes for the clearly terrible supporting evidence. Also if someone presents such a flimsy anecdote as proof of balance, it is a red flag that they don't know how to play this game.
see that statement you made right there might be true because I bet if you made a post about anything about a hero it will be downvoted, that actually might be a challenge, can you actually prove me wrong and rub it in my face please. At this point getting beat up and getting called !@#$ is like %^-*ing breathing.

My post was not intended to rub anything in your face. I was honestly trying to be helpful. If you want to learn what heroes are good, I suggest following one of the popular twitch streamers or reading hero guides. Currently, there are very few heroes that are flat out bad. As a new player you should avoid heroes like Cho'Gall, Abathur, Lost Vikings, Li Ming, Illidan, NOVA, ZEratul, Alarak, and Medivh for example. And this is not because they are bad, but because they are bad in the hands of a new player. Heck most of those heroes are bad unless you REALLY know what you are doing. I am not a new player and I don't play any of those except Illidan, and I have only begun to get a grasp of how to play him.

What roles do you like to play? I can give you heroes that are good for beginners/medium skill players.
04/16/2017 07:10 PMPosted by MegaDeeSter
I knew it, i absolutely knew it. Every time someone says how someone might be strong, these toxic players pop up here and down vote the OP immediately. I'm just going through all the forum posts that talk about characters and pretty much 70% are just a crap ton of down votes. trying to look on this forum for whos good and getting nothing but 100% cancer toxicity.

That might have something to do with the fact that most of the time people complain about a particular hero it's because they aren't as good as they think they are and got obliterated.
04/19/2017 11:27 PMPosted by WorldOfForms
04/19/2017 10:52 PMPosted by MegaDeeSter
... see that statement you made right there might be true because I bet if you made a post about anything about a hero it will be downvoted, that actually might be a challenge, can you actually prove me wrong and rub it in my face please. At this point getting beat up and getting called !@#$ is like %^-*ing breathing.

My post was not intended to rub anything in your face. I was honestly trying to be helpful. If you want to learn what heroes are good, I suggest following one of the popular twitch streamers or reading hero guides. Currently, there are very few heroes that are flat out bad. As a new player you should avoid heroes like Cho'Gall, Abathur, Lost Vikings, Li Ming, Illidan, NOVA, ZEratul, Alarak, and Medivh for example. And this is not because they are bad, but because they are bad in the hands of a new player. Heck most of those heroes are bad unless you REALLY know what you are doing. I am not a new player and I don't play any of those except Illidan, and I have only begun to get a grasp of how to play him.

What roles do you like to play? I can give you heroes that are good for beginners/medium skill players.
I frequently play zul jin and butcher.
those are the only people i know how to play
im probably just going to stop posting and forgot this happened
Woah, uh... not sure where to begin.

First off, a lot of combos can seem pretty powerful, but then stop seeming so strong once you learn how to counterplay them. Good beginner advice is to try out the heroes that give you trouble. This will lead to the short-term suckage of getting rocked with a new hero, but at least it will show you how other players can counter that particular hero you were having trouble with.

If you want more advice, there are heaps heaps heaps of good sources out there. A good place to start would be the sticky on this forum that's a compilation of helpful threads and links to advice and whatnot.

As far as the downvotes, don't take it personally. People here are jaded and have spent a lot of time here- they see something they disagree with, they downvote and move on. With literally no thought to anyone's feelings or consideration for what someone might've actually meant. I know this is easier said than done, but you just need to let people's toxicity or saltiness just roll off you.

As far as feeling down or depressed about it, my advice would be to go spend some time with people who don't drive you nuts. Positive social interaction, even for us introverts, can do wonders to help ease depression. Get outside and take a walk, even if you don't really feel up to it. It sounds trite but can actually make you feel better. It's worked for me when I'm depressed.

And if you are really feeling as bad as you sound, please get some help out there. There are people who want to help and won't judge. Find them. And good luck.
this guy never played a varian taunt+rag combo (older build with warbringer stun)