D.Va's MVP pose

General Discussion
Just got MVP with D.Va: Was doing a lot of Siege and Hero damage, and soaking up plenty as well. Only died for good around two times.

Felt pretty good about it...until D.Va's MVP pose. http://imgur.com/a/AGFsc

She looks like she's in front of a execution squad. I would expect her to be making a heart with her hands or be happy or something. Instead, just this grim, terrified look.

I'm not even that big of a D.Va fan, but this MVP pose makes me feel sad.
That actually is quite ugly lol. Not even in her mech either.
She's looking like a tryhard . . . but isn't that pretty much what she's supposed to be?

"Look how cool and serious I am"
05/16/2017 01:14 PMPosted by HavelTheRock
She looks like she's in front of a execution squad

FINISH HER!!!
I agree; her MVP pose needs to be changed.
05/16/2017 01:32 PMPosted by PlatinumPOS
She's looking like a tryhard . . . but isn't that pretty much what she's supposed to be?

"Look how cool and serious I am"
She's a try hard, but not all try hards are grumpy serious !@#$%^-s. That sort of look is the total opposite of her character.
Do you not recognize it, thats the Samus Aran victory pose #3 from Super Smash brothers.
This is why I really want them to add poses into this game. I am not a huge fan of them in OW, but the fact that multiple people get acknowledged at the end, poses make more sense here.

I really want the one where D'Va is laying upside down on her Mech.
Doesn't seem so bad. Kind of an odd thing to let dampen your enjoyment of the hero.
05/16/2017 01:19 PMPosted by SparkyGang
That actually is quite ugly lol. Not even in her mech either.

Looks fine to me.

They could have included the Meka but I think it would have distracted from the actual pilot, D.Va.
who the fk cares about the MVP screen in the first place?!?!