Why is DVA so overpowered?

General Discussion
She gets her mech back instantly
She is overly tanky in her mech, even in a team fight she can live most of the time and then just hop back into it.
Her damage is decent like i don't understand what was going through Blizzards head when they thought "oh man she's good for release now"
She gets her mech back instantly.
Instantly at (20). After recharging her E if no self-destruct. And gives xp on death of MEKA and Hero.
She is overly tanky in her mech, even in a team fight she can live most of the time and then just hop back into it.
She is not "overly tanky in mech". Her mech has less hp than some ASSASSINS. She lives because you are standing in Defense Matrix which gives -75% outgoing damage at cost of MEKA rotation ability and any other action.
Her damage is decent like i don't understand what was going through Blizzards head when they thought "oh man she's good for release now"
Her MEKA damage is actually mid. Very far mid. So mid that "decent" is funny. Mid damage is less than 100dps at 1. However, D'va has great dps (200 dps at lvl 1 iirc) but she is CRAZY vulnerable and low hp. Just pop her.

No.

Edit: The Dva hater downvotes begin. Providing answers and numbers to work with is just so bad on forums.
Two health bars issue. I think she should also not instantly have mech after self destruct unless she hits someone.
I recommend leveling her to around level 8 and getting a better understanding of how and why things happen the way they do. This will also help you counter her easily when you face her.
It's funny how we have people claiming she's OP and another group said she's UP. Looks like she's rather balanced to me.
She's just hard to kill and has a strong zoning ability she can use once every few minutes.
Her level 1 talent "Hit the Nitreous" Is a little to absurd. I'm not saying its overpowered, I'm saying that it's a little too good to be a level 1 talent. It needs to be moved up.

Other than that, D.va seems fine to me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEvaDJsRQ6U

Your welcome
05/18/2017 09:28 PMPosted by OrangeJuice
Her level 1 talent "Hit the Nitreous" Is a little to absurd. I'm not saying its overpowered, I'm saying that it's a little too good to be a level 1 talent. It needs to be moved up.

Actually curious, how so?

I've been using Pro Moves this entire time. Up until like.. Level 11 and a half or whatever I'm at right now for D.Va.

I don't know if it's really the best, but I've only been playing actively for 2-3 days, only started because of the Nexus Challenge so I'm still a bit of a Noob tbh.
05/18/2017 08:56 PMPosted by Solaris
It's funny how we have people claiming she's OP and another group said she's UP. Looks like she's rather balanced to me.

Nope.
She is extremely underpowered. To the point where she is next to being useless. She has the same situation like Samuro. If you play well its hard to die at all. But both have next to zero impact in teamfights. They are either countered extremely easy (Samuro) or have nothing impactful anyway (D.VA - no damage, no hard CC, bad sustain compared to other tanks).

Good players barely use her mech at all. Right now she is best played in her pilot mode since it increases her damage by a lot. And Mecha is used as a safety CD once you are focused in pilot mode. Pretty much everything you do in your Mech is pretty unimportant, at least compared to the impact of other heroes.
If pros play around her kit like that it shows that there is a serious problem, damage in pilot mode probably too high and Mech far to useless.

Back to topic. If a discussion has two sides it doesnt mean that an opinion between those is right. Could also simply mean that one side is completely wrong.
I find her to be extremely annoying to play against. Like a much bigger less impactful Murky. So yeah not overpowered, just annoying.
You need to stun or silence her before her mech dies so she can't use self destruct and get it back immediately. Then you just kill her in pilot mode. She is extremely vulnerable in pilot mode.
if u focus her ur fault, no dmg and cc at all, just walk out of w, dont attack her, so she has no e most time, and if she use it, walk out of it, if u focus her she can be op, but thats ur fault, if u just ignore her, and u can cause of the reasons i wrote, she is up, soon all will get it,
05/18/2017 08:45 PMPosted by BigRed
Two health bars issue. I think she should also not instantly have mech after self destruct unless she hits someone.

That's actually the main problem with her. There should always be a time between getting out of the Mech and call down a new one.
05/19/2017 12:42 AMPosted by Yokihiro
05/18/2017 08:45 PMPosted by BigRed

That's actually the main problem with her. There should always be a time between getting out of the Mech and call down a new one.

There is. Unless you use E, you won't get an instant mech call back. And in that time in which she has to charge her mech, she's really squishy and you should never have problems killing her, unless maybe she picked the GG, WP talent at 16, but at that point you should be doing enough damage with abilities to kill her anyways before you die. Unless you get MEKAfall at 20, you will always also be vulnerable to CC and damage while calling the mech. And getting CC'd will also give Call Mech a 5 seconds cooldown again giving you plenty of time. Even knockback like Lúcios boop cause this. Just be glad it isn't exactly like in OW where a certain time into the animation, even if you hit D.Va she's completely invincible, while only at the very end of the animation, and knockback has no effect period there.
Annoying hero,on the OW line except Zarya
05/19/2017 12:06 AMPosted by DVa
05/18/2017 09:28 PMPosted by OrangeJuice

Actually curious, how so?

I've been using Pro Moves this entire time. Up until like.. Level 11 and a half or whatever I'm at right now for D.Va.

I don't know if it's really the best, but I've only been playing actively for 2-3 days, only started because of the Nexus Challenge so I'm still a bit of a Noob tbh.

Pro Moves is only really good if you're taking sustained low damage fire from say, a Tracer or a Tychus. Otherwise you'll rarely get it stacked up enough to matter, and regardless you will lose the bonus once you stop being hit. The main point of the talent is to help you position yourself a bit better when using Defence Matrix, but you shouldn't really need it against most targets.

On the flip side, Hit the Nitrous gives D.Va a massive speed boost. Only for half a second, true, but it greatly extends how far you can go when using your boosters. This lets you be more aggressive with your boosters, being able to zip in and bump someone out of position and having enough leftover boost to get back out again. That's vital considering the MEKA isn't the tankiest thing in the world, you don't really want to lose it in the middle of the enemy team and have your pilot form instantly killed when you eject.

It also lets you bump people at close range for extra damage. Which is nice but not really noteworthy since it doesn't do all that much damage in the first place.

Is it OP? I don't think so. But I do feel like it's the best general talent on that tier. The other options are all kind of niche.