Make Malthael fly while using mount.

General Discussion
06/07/2017 01:44 PMPosted by DoomBringer
06/07/2017 01:40 PMPosted by BlizzCareena
Hey AmazoX, I animated Malthael and I think you have a fantastic idea.

I'm chatting with the rest of the Malthael crew to get this happening. Thanks for the post!

The same should apply to all Archangels :)

yes yes yes! all angels

I'm chatting with the rest of the Malthael crew to get this happening. Thanks for the post!

Nice! Another suggestion, when Malthael moves, I think that he should be a little higher from the ground than he is now :))
Woah, hell just froze over.
Tyrael, Malthael, Auriel

Can Kerrigan join the party? I mean, she's a Zerg queen with powerful psi-energy and CAN fly in the trailer.

IS IT POSSIBLE ???
Please guys, one thing at a time. Don't start asking or demanding for the other angels to be revisited, they're potentially giving us a hand with goodies and you're already biting for the whole arm! >:(
Nice to see a Blue interacting with the community. :)

Same for Auriel? She's also an Archangel :-) If possible of course. Ty ^_^
Lets make Demon Hunters fly with their wings!

WOW FLASHBACKS

NOOOOOOOOooooooooo........
So this guy comes with 5 posts, and asks for a feature. Later a designer answers almost immediately.

"Yeah look we're listening to the community, posting our own ideas and then answering them!"

How about a developer answering that BS crap that is your MMR system?

Isn't that a "fantastic" idea to fix MMR? Do you guys get together to talk on this one?

Cause for years now everyone has been complaining about a hero who couldn't fly right?

xD

Yo Careena,

spread the Voice to Tyrael's crew and Auriel's crew

Peace!
When you say "PLEASE BLIZZARD" you look kinda pathetic

Sweet ^^ Malthael did flew and levitate during the final boss fight. Lovely to see a unique mount detailing it, glad to see the team's on board.
Yaaaay Amazing idea!!
wow never seen anything like this. Blue senior developer actually responses to post and even tries to make things happen. If this idea passes through and they give malthael his own unique mount before release, i'll be like (⊙.☉)
06/08/2017 02:39 PMPosted by HarryAzcrac
wow never seen anything like this. Blue senior developer actually responses to post and even tries to make things happen. If this idea passes through and they give malthael his own unique mount before release, i'll be like (⊙.☉)
Hopefully it ships with similar mounts for the other angels...
"Angels don't actually need wings to fly, you know. We just need to think some happy thoughts." (sighs) "And that's why we ride horses."

Malthael happiest angel confirmed.
Please Blizz, make it so that their wings are spread wide open and glowing when they mount. Their current position is more like a folded one.

Too bad I can't upvote this post.
Your the best Careena. could you get a hold of the Chromie crew and tell them too make her be able too turn into a dragon when she mounts? lol jk but that would be sweet.
Why is this not an obvious thing to even think of when designing an angel who hovers in mist lol?