MVP - Highlight Intros

General Discussion
Wanted to put a suggestion in about having a MVP Highlight Intros that we can craft for each hero in the store. Just something I'd like to see brought over from Overwatch.
I think it is a cool idea but i also think that it won't work because people don't want to vote in the MVP screen (they think it is a waste of time) so they will hate the highlight intro even if it is short.
cool idea tho. But Blizz needs to make the MVP screen more...useful.
I don't hate the MVP screen, I think it's a nice addition for the game but other people seem to hate it.
06/08/2017 07:48 PMPosted by Jackice
I think it is a cool idea but i also think that it won't work because people don't want to vote in the MVP screen (they think it is a waste of time) so they will hate the highlight intro even if it is short.

Second that. Most people skip. Few people vote.

Personally, I wouldn't want any more item types added to the game to further dilute loot chests.
I don't think it really works well without PotG. Like, it'd seem a bit unimpressive I guess?

Also, the MVP system is trash and unpopular, so no need to add more time before we can leave. We also don't need more filler in the lootboxes(see first half of previous sentence).