General Discussion
06/02/2017 12:40 PMPosted by Araxom
06/02/2017 12:12 PMPosted by PHOENIXFIRE
t-rex abathur?
Suggestion received.

My shards are ready.
Loved the new Tychus model. Finally some male curves LOL

Now I want Rehgar or Uther Hasselhoff hahaha
At least the HotS team has learned how to market towards their audience. I'm buying it all. Gonna need to add a Water Rag skin though.
06/02/2017 12:34 PMPosted by Shraar
06/02/2017 12:09 PMPosted by SnarkyGoblin
A bikini Tyrande would be good.

Love Goddess isn't good enough for you?
ALSO CHECK OUT TYCHUS BULGE OMG

tychus putting on sunscreen gave me a !@#$% in a millisecond
I personally want more serious skins. Bikini, volleyball, basketball skins are smart, and I understand why blizzard is doing this (they obviously sell). However, I want to see "normal" skins released too.

Edit: Water rag idea above sounds awesome. Lava wave could become a tidal wave.
Same, these skins are amazing. I'm especially excited for Slip' n Stream Tracer. Going to save 400 shards for that.
School girl D.va skin for next school season? Or make it a naught school girl skin for summer school.
t-rex abathur?
Suggestion received.
!!!!!!!!!!
t-rex abathur?
Suggestion received.

instant buy if he gets that skin
Well after seeing tychus in a speedo we can all agree he isn't compensating
06/02/2017 11:59 AMPosted by Zer0ZergsX
Exactly the direction skins should take. Especially that surf mount.

Nah it's all about dat new cloud mount.
06/02/2017 01:20 PMPosted by Grim
I personally want more serious skins. Bikini, volleyball, basketball skins are smart, and I understand why blizzard is doing this (they obviously sell). However, I want to see "normal" skins released too.

Edit: Water rag idea above sounds awesome. Lava wave could become a tidal wave.

That would be so awesome. Sulfuras smash could be an anchor haha
As a Sylvanas main I'm kind of sad with the skin she got lol. It looks just like everything else she has and has literally nothing to do with the summer theme. Tracer and stitches get bikinis while sylvanas gets demonic goats.
06/02/2017 01:14 PMPosted by Nuphar
Uther Hasselhoff hahaha

If they do nothing else in the game, this. Can we get a movement started?
This is the perfect time to add a Neptulon skin for Ragnaros.
I would like to see new summer swimsuit skins on more than just the ones in the video. Bikini Stitches already exists, so the only ones that are actually new are Tychus and Tracer.

My personal choice would be Valla or Li Ming. Bikini Valla with water pistols, and something along the lines of a slip'n'slide for the stun ultimate :)
Love the Tychus and Tracer ones.

The Li-Ming one is so weird. It didn't even need to be a bikini skin if you didn't wanna do it (lord knows between her volleyball and star queen the girl has enough sexy skins) but why make what looks like another version of her standard and master but this time with a mask? Li-Ming is absolutely swimming in great skins already so making another one period is odd but it turns out to be kinda boring?

Just seems weird to me.

Though, between this and her being the singer for the soundtrack and all that, it's nice to see her replacing Jaina as the attractive female lead of the game. I know I'm a big fan for sure.
t-rex abathur?
Suggestion received.

Heck with that, How about a suggestion that Pallytime had a while back, Gentleman Abathur, Top Hat, Tuxedo, walking stick, martini glass in one hand, and a monocle for his eye. His locust could be little butlers.... Quotes like "Jolly good essence", "tally ho",
06/02/2017 03:03 PMPosted by Thrillidan
This is the perfect time to add a Neptulon skin for Ragnaros.

NO

Neptulon as a character.
35 good skins
only 3 overwatch

that is an A in my book.

Good job blizz.