Something is wrong HL

General Discussion
It makes me sick that you always ended up with Griefers and Trollers. There is always one guy who refused to work together and purposely feeding for fun and entertainment. I can't get the fact that this "Forced 50% Winrate" controversy is getting out of hand. Something is REALLY messed up with the ranking system. And that one time a Silver player getting matched with a Mid-Diamond players which is kinda absurd. The system is brokenly Random. I swear to god the MMR system is broken as hell. I created a second account to see if the ranking system is broken, i ended up 4-6, what do i get? Diamond 3. My primary account 8-2, what do i get? GOLD 2.

Blizzard, fix the damn GAME.
Don't know how I feel about my prediction at the start of season 1... On one hand I feel like a mystic master for predicting diz things, on the other hand it makes me sick how they've ruined ranked play.

I've said that this is exactly what will happen with this trash report system.
06/22/2017 10:00 AMPosted by Rabbidscool
I created a second account to see if the ranking system is broken, i ended up 4-6, what do i get? Diamond 2.

I'm pretty sure this is a lie considering the highest rank you can actually get is Diamond 3.
Lying is not cool. You can tell this person never actually placed in diamond, because unlike in other leagues, the maximum tier you can place in diamond is 3. You can't finish placements and get d2.
I smell burning pants
06/22/2017 10:09 AMPosted by MetalDtector
Lying is not cool. You can tell this person never actually placed in diamond, because unlike in other leagues, the maximum tier you can place in diamond is 3. You can't finish placements and get d2.

Smurf account, season 4
06/22/2017 10:21 AMPosted by Rabbidscool
06/22/2017 10:09 AMPosted by MetalDtector

Smurf account, season 4

It doesn't matter which season it happened in. The maximum you can place in is D3 with 500 points.