harder penalty for leavers, afk and feeders?

General Discussion
I watched loads of danatan's stream vids from his challange bronze to master.
I realized i shouldnt concern myself with how others play and their mistakes, but instead focus on my own. I dont speak french nor understand it, but just from watching i feel i made improvements.

now i am my stats are much better, but how am i supposed to carry a team when there is 1 person on follow (due to being fak from start) and some ppl keep feeding non stop. Just impossible to make progress this way.

when i report someone i always leave a constructive comment at the report but what good does it do me? That person already ruined my game.
That's why you have to play a lot of games because chances are higher that the enemy team has those on their team.. You can't always win. But statistically you should win more games because of leavers if you never do it.
We should totally do something bad to them. Can you imagine the nerve of these people. They join a video game and do something someone else hates.

I think this is ovbiously grounds for ip ban from the Internet and maybe even take their kids away since they show lack of compassion for people's imaginary records.

I just thought of it, imagine this.

An arcade losses power, unplugs a meachine or even worse not have a generator that can keep the meachines running 24/7 and someones high score gets removed?

I think the top 3 spots poo, !@# and other guy should be allowed to hit the owners with a hammer or sue them atleast imagine the nerve.
06/22/2017 05:21 AMPosted by ScaryCrow
We should totally do something bad to them. Can you imagine the nerve of these people. They join a video game and do something someone else hates.

I think this is ovbiously grounds for ip ban from the Internet and maybe even take their kids away since they show lack of compassion for people's imaginary records.

I just thought of it, imagine this.

An arcade losses power, unplugs a meachine or even worse not have a generator that can keep the meachines running 24/7 and someones high score gets removed?

I think the top 3 spots poo, !@# and other guy should be allowed to hit the owners with a hammer or sue them atleast imagine the nerve.

makes zero sense what ur babbling on about..

If u qeuque for HL i imagine u at ur desk, but when u from the start till end afk, why would u do that? Dont start a game if u dont have time, its a team based game, dont ruin it for others if u dont have time.
06/22/2017 04:59 AMPosted by Storm
I watched loads of danatan's stream vids from his challange bronze to master.
I realized i shouldnt concern myself with how others play and their mistakes, but instead focus on my own. I dont speak french nor understand it, but just from watching i feel i made improvements.

now i am my stats are much better, but how am i supposed to carry a team when there is 1 person on follow (due to being fak from start) and some ppl keep feeding non stop. Just impossible to make progress this way.

when i report someone i always leave a constructive comment at the report but what good does it do me? That person already ruined my game.

totally agree. punish them to oblivion.
Blizzard:
- "We hear your feedback and therefore we have increased penalties for those who call out those trolls/afkers/leavers/feeders and we gave more tools to them which they can use against you.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated."
06/22/2017 05:15 AMPosted by Creeper
That's why you have to play a lot of games because chances are higher that the enemy team has those on their team.. You can't always win. But statistically you should win more games because of leavers if you never do it.

Lol what can of stats is that? Where is your proof for making that statement "statistically you should win more games"... Stop posting bs on the forums dude.