Most versatile heroes discussion.

General Discussion
I want to start a discussion regarding heroes who are versatile and can be built/do a lot of different things.

Valla: can merc easily with the q build, good wave clear, can spec AA, and has a stun ult and more damage.

Dehaka: global presence, can spec into AA damage, has a fantastic stun, can spec into weakening with dark swarm. Also can be deceptively tanks with his health.

Falstad: again, global presence. Bribe. AA Build or maybe build, great disengage ult or damage ult, can solo lane pretty well.

Azmodon: though laser build isn't effective against stuns, can be built for a duelist esque fighter. Can build globes, strong map presence, beefy so can survive a small gank.

Tyrande: damage multiplier, okay damage(wish it was better), can we lean multiple enemies with the owl. Can scout with pseudo permanent stealth.

Thoughts on your end?
No Varian?

He is litterally built around changing his class midgame.
I feel like chen could be on the list I mean you can build him for a damage dealing brawler or a tanky solo laner or a team fight damage sponge. I don't think he really has a counter and he fits into every comp.
07/10/2017 10:40 AMPosted by Alastor
No Varian?

Honestly I completely forgot about him lol.

To be fair, all I ever see him draft for is taunt. And in QM all I ever see is TW
Tyrande lol
most healers have abit of a dmg build or in uthers case he can tank if there is a second healer.
I'd say Sylv is pretty versatile too. Meant for wave clear, easy merc camps, good at pushing but doesn't do too bad in team fights either when it comes to damage.
Stukov... silence, blind, heal, cc, decent damage
The only thing Jaina can not do is support. She can push and deal damage in TFs. Nice wave clear for camps, nice defensive talents and a lot of CC.
Gmane.
I would say Sonya ranks pretty high on versatility. Good self sustain, a stun or 2, good engage or escape depending on spec, AOE damage, high damage in general, good surviveability talents, can be a great at solo mercing.
I think Zagara is great. She pushes really good, can get camps easily, and her damage is extremely good.

Not to mention she can give vision to important areas on the map and hopefully prevent gabks
07/10/2017 10:40 AMPosted by Alastor
No Varian?

And kharazim, who is like a pseudo multi class