Are you more likely to help gank someone if Alarak tells you to?

General Discussion
Alarak has this way of making me hate myself if I don't do what he says.

Does anyone else feel more compelled than usual to murder people if Alarak is the one telling you to do it?
I don't gank fools because Alarak told me to.

I gank fools because I am him, and murder justify the means. Quit your primate tendencies to doubt about yourself and serve the Highlord, in blood. :)
07/19/2017 12:24 PMPosted by Kage
I don't gank fools because Alarak told me to.

I gank fools because I am him, and murder justify the means. Quit your primate tendencies to doubt about yourself and serve the Highlord, in blood. :)

Entaro Alarak! Spoken like a true highlord
You see this hero yes???? Then kill it!
07/19/2017 01:01 PMPosted by Firestarre

One of my favorite lines in the game.

....................in fact he has almost all my favorite lines!

Although I also LOVE it when Greymane smack talks leoric at the beginning of a match.
The highlord reigns supreme.
07/19/2017 01:06 PMPosted by KydenHeart
07/19/2017 01:01 PMPosted by Firestarre

One of my favorite lines in the game.

....................in fact he has almost all my favorite lines!

Although I also LOVE it when Greymane smack talks leoric at the beginning of a match.

Indeed.. I just can't wait for an Alarak commentary voice. I'd pay money for it.
True story: When I first ran into Alarak in Hots I decided to switch lanes and not heal him because he would complain about it and give me attitude when I did. So me and you... were clearly different sorts of people
Why would Alarak complain about healing? (Legit question)

And I play Zeratul exclusively lately (unless I play HL/TL and the comp doesn't synergize), thus I'm running around all the time ganking anyway.
I should start playing Alarak because he trolls my team for me - I don't even have to type. :D
Not in particular. I might be more inclined to like the jerk if he stopped complaing about my healing.

What does work on me is Kael's "let's recruit these...mercenaries *laugh*".
Yes lol we need that Alarak announcer already.
07/19/2017 02:33 PMPosted by Ozymandias
Yes lol we need that Alarak announcer already.

I don't think Blizzard is meeting John de Lacy's asking price... or this would have already been a thing 3x over.

Heck, they could price it at 3200 shards... people would buy it.
07/19/2017 01:52 PMPosted by Ghost

And I play Zeratul exclusively lately (unless I play HL/TL and the comp doesn't synergize), thus I'm running around all the time ganking anyway.

Play a healer and see. Its something like "is that the best healing you can do??"
07/19/2017 01:52 PMPosted by Ghost
He simply states that he's seen much better healers. As one of his loyal supplicants, this should be interpreted as motivation to do your job better in order to properly serve your highlord. Failure to do so represents weakness, and the weak always fall. Complaining about his treatment of you only wastes his time and your breath, and the former has value.
07/19/2017 03:07 PMPosted by Nepotism

Play a healer and see. Its something like "is that the best healing you can do??"

We get it, you're a very sensitive soul.
If that Alarak has failed to hit a single silence or shove all game, I'm simply going to ignore the poor sod. No matter how awesome his voice is.

"Go now, and tell the others of the victory I have won here."
07/19/2017 02:30 PMPosted by Vionicesca
Not in particular. I might be more inclined to like the jerk if he stopped complaing about my healing.

Words are meaningless. By refusing the call of murder, you allow a reprieve for the enemy to kill you senseless as you respawn in hopes you wouldn't get utterly destroyed in such a pathetic manner.

I'd pity you for a fool, but ugh, I'm surrounded by them.