Show slowing effects

General Discussion
I'm tired of guessing why I'm slowed every few seconds. I'd be happy with ANY indicator that shows me what skill or talent or spell is currently slowing me down and for how long.
There's already a graphic indicator when you're slowed (a dark blue/purple whirlwind around the hero).
tmi
I don't mean that kind of indicator. I can figure out myself that I'm slowed by my slower movements speed already, I'm just curious as to what it is that slowed me. Like Stukov's attack leaves this purple blob on the hero which is one example. It's just so often I get slowed down and I've no idea what caused it in the first place.
Almost all slows have a unique identifier, for example Jaina's slow shows a frost aura around you, Lunara's slow shows poison bubbles etc.
08/15/2017 07:15 AMPosted by Lexi
I'm tired of guessing why I'm slowed every few seconds. I'd be happy with ANY indicator that shows me what skill or talent or spell is currently slowing me down and for how long.

This type of info is visual clutter, which blizz seems to be on a mission of culling from the UI in all shapes and forms.
08/15/2017 08:44 AMPosted by Lexi
I don't mean that kind of indicator. I can figure out myself that I'm slowed by my slower movements speed already, I'm just curious as to what it is that slowed me. Like Stukov's attack leaves this purple blob on the hero which is one example. It's just so often I get slowed down and I've no idea what caused it in the first place.

most recent example would be body check from garrosh. the "animation" is a joke.
Well there is already an purple effect but I wouldn't mind an icon next to your armor rate if you know what I mean.