Thank you SO much Blizz team for the Dragon knight buffs.

General Discussion
I had created a topic not too long agoo about how the effort required to get the DK was disproportionnal to it's power/impact once you got it.

I didn't care wether someone replied or not. Only that something be done to adress it.

Despite many players saying "DK is fine" they did.

the DK has been buffed across the board, higher hp, more damage on Q, more damage to minions, faster DoT.

Thank you!
If you look a little more closely, the Dragon Knight has been like this since the Stukov patch so it has already been implemented for the last month or so.
Did you read the last change on the DK buff list?
*These changes have been live since the Stukov patch but were missing from patch notes.
where are the patch notes i cant find them? Why arent they stickied...
So I didn't dream when I though the DK did way more damage that I was expected. Kinda scumbag to forget them in the patch notes...
08/08/2017 10:35 AMPosted by KiinGPurP
where are the patch notes i cant find them? Why arent they stickied...

Go to the news section.
08/08/2017 10:26 AMPosted by Drothvader
If you look a little more closely, the Dragon Knight has been like this since the Stukov patch so it has already been implemented for the last month or so.

Yes, but it wasn't mentionned in the patch notes at the time. When I played as the DK, I thought it was my imagination that it felt stronger.

Anyway, we can still be happy that the change was made reguardless of when it was made right? It's not like anyone had made a topic on it already.
08/08/2017 10:36 AMPosted by Razrin
So I didn't dream when I though the DK did way more damage that I was expected. Kinda scumbag to forget them in the patch notes...

By definition, "forgetting" is not a voluntary action.

Nobody's perfect.
He didn't notice the changes post-Stukov lol. Dat placebo.
I thought the punt was killing people a bit easier than it used to...
08/08/2017 10:46 AMPosted by phaseshifter

By definition, "forgetting" is not a voluntary action.

Nobody's perfect.

Like forgetting you actually touched the core mechanics on a map and considerably buffed the DK ? And actually used this patch in the western clash with this undocumented change ? I know nobody is perfect but that's not the average "oops I forgot my pen at the bank"